The Ebner Woods Wolf

JENNA'S P.O.V.

Opening my eyes I had to shut them automatically for the light was too bright. The smells of the hospital was overwhelming. I choked a bit and tasted blood from the other night.

"Jenna?" I heard my mom. But I couldn't move. "Doctor she's awake!" I opened my eyes again I wanted to cry.

"Trevor? Where's Trevor?" I was freaking out. "Is he okay, where is Trevor?"

"Honey relax." calmed my mother. "Trevor is fine."

"Your lying." I growled. "Show me where he is. He is my mate."

"Don't use that tone with me young lady! Your father has already taken care of it. Now relax so we can fix your injuries." This infuriated me.

"Okay mother." I fake smiled and laid back on the hospital bed. I had to escape and go back searching for him.

CLARK'S P.O.V.

She gave me her number. And I have been texting her ever since. All I do is think of Lindsey. Her blond hair that falls to the left on her shoulder. The few freckles that lay on her cheekbones and nose.

And it seems that she really likes me too. Even her name makes me smile. If Jenna wants Trevor. Then I will have Lindsey.

KAYLA BETH'S P.O.V.

Where is he? Trevor hasn't called or been seen since the little fight at my house. This was ruining everything. And the worst of all Jenna has been gone as well.

What was the deal with her? she wasn't pretty in fact she was just plain. And yet everything seemed to fall in her lap. I hate her.

TREVOR'S P.O.V.

After they left I sat there dazed. What would they do to her? Closing my eyes I bowed my head and prayed. "Dear god, I know I'm not the best person. I'm not worthy to talk to you. I cuss, lie, and do things I shouldn't. But lord I need your help. There's a girl named Jenna yea she's a werewolf but she's amazing. And it would be really great if you could keep her healthy and safe from harm."

"Haha you really think god is gonna help you." I heard the deep voice from outside the door. "Hate to break it to you but god can't hear you from down here."

"Shut up! Is it not bad enough that you have me trapped in the hole. Keep your comments to yourself my god can hear me."

"God doesn't listen to worms like you. One more word and you might meet him so why don't you keep that jaw from flapping and let me sleep." he growled.

I didn't say another thing, my mind was on Jenna. Her face and smile playing through my memory.