The Ebner Woods Wolf

KAYLA BETH'S P.O.V.

That girl is really gonna get it one day. All I had to do was to trick Trevor into being my mate. We were walking out of school and all he did was boohoo over the fact that Jenna agreed with Clark.

"Maybe it's a sign."I told him.

"What do you mean?" He said looking confused.

"Maybe Jenna is ment for Clark. But don't worry, I'm sure that I'm I mean that there's a girl in the pack that would make a perfect mate." I answered.

He looked down at the ground defeated. Did he not like my kiss. I mean, we could run this pack far. And yet it was like I wasn't good enough.

"I don't know." I was loosing him. "I'm about tired of this mating crap." He half growled.

"Well your just gonna have to figure it out!" I barked, stomping off into my house.

TREVOR'S P.O.V.

Wow thank god she left. I mean don't get me wrong Kayla was a very pretty girl. Talk about pure Barbie but she wasn't anything like Jenna. Jenna was the one I wanted.

What made me mad though is I wanted Jenna but Clark was in the way. Why couldn't he back off and go for someone else. I took a detour into the woods for a hunt. The sun was going down but was still producing a lot of light.

My mind was flooded by thoughts of her. Those blue eyes that made my knees go weak. Her perfect smile. I stopped and stood for a few minutes. Pulling out my phone I sen a text to her.

THE TEXT.

Hey I just want to say I'm sort of sorry for the little episode I displayed in the library today. Please forgive me Jenna. I really like you and need you with me at my side. Things are difficult for me at the moment with all these changes. Anyways. Hope you understand:/

******

I place my phone back in my pocket and walked on. It was very calming in these woods. Quiet and normal like nothing could go wrong.

Didn't take long for this thought to cross my mind when a branch snapped a few yards behind me.

I turned and met the threatening eyes of a very large man. In his hand he held a large stick and smacked me across the jaw.

I lunged at him throwing punches to no prevail. He was way stronger than I and grabbed me with what seemed like no effort at all.

JENNA'S P.O.V.

That stupid phone of mine buzzed. Waking me up from a good nap. Sleepily I grabbed my phone to see what it was. A text from Trevor. I thought he hated me now.

From the looks of it he had a lot to say.

THE TEXT.

Hey I just want to say I'm sort of sorry for the little episode I displayed today at the library today. Pleases forgive me Jenna. I really like you and need you with me at my side. Things are difficult for me at the moment with all these changes. Anyways. Hope you understand:/

So he actually thinks that he can excuse himself with a text. This drove me bonkers. I pulled on some comfortable clothes and went out in the Ebner woods. I was so mad. Not just at him but also myself for the plan not working.

The next thin I knew I smelt blood. Not ordinary blood though this was the blood of someone very familiar. It was him. And then the whiff of another came through my nostrils. I smelled a council member.

There was a struggle and I realized Trevor had lost. He had been kidnapped. I had to do something. The first thing that came to mind was to follow the scent. Changing forms I tracked all night.

The council members are smart though. They made circles in case anyone tried to follow. This was hopeless I couldn't do this alone.

Luckily I wasn't. "Jenna?" I heard the voice of Clark from behind the bush. "What are you doing out here?"

"Someone has kidnapped Trevor." I confessed.

"Don't worry I'll help you look for him." He offered. This had two outcomes. If we saved Trevor maybe he would grant Clark a member of the pack. And maybe just maybe I could get him to see that I was there for him and cared.