The Ebner Woods Wolf

After watching Clark leave me I felt really bad. He felt abandoned and alone. But he also left me which made me mad.

"Hey Jenna, you wanna come to my house to celebrate." Asked Trevor.

"No, I'm going home." I said angrily.

"Why? I won I'm alpha now." He pleaded confused at my tone.

"I don't feel like it. But you go and celebrate. Have a good time, okay."

"Okay." He said sadly. I walked into the woods and made my way home. I wanted to run away, from all of this. It was too much.

CLARK'S P.O.V.

I just lost everything. And no I wasn't being dramatic I mean everything literally. I'm no longer an alpha. I'm now a lone wolf. All alone without anyone. Not even my mate.

She doesn't want me. She doesn't need me and I am nothing. I want them back. But what can I do?

JENNA'S P.O.V.

Have you ever felt wet leaves under your feet? Well that's what I felt like, a wet leaf not wanted by anyone. As I walked home I realized something. If Clark just lost does that make Trevor my mate.

My wolf made a low growl. There's my answer. My thoughts have come to bite me in the butt. I went up the porch and opened the door, once again I was faced with my lovely yet angry parents.

"Where have you been?" My father asked with a growl.

"Umm, there was a pack meeting. It was mandatory." I said.

"Was there a fight?" My mom questioned me and I broke.

"Yes mom there was. It was between Clark and Trevor." I spilled.

"Who won?" They asked together. I walked from the door to the counter. "Well?" Dad said furious.

"Trevor won. And now he's alpha." I stopped.

"I knew this would happen. And let me guess he wants you as his mate now."

"How'd you know?" I mean he did challenge Clark with this. My father and mother sat at the table and motioned me to sit as well.

"This is what happens when a lone wolf challenges an alpha. Trevor was a lone wolf. When he challenged Clark and won, he took the pack and you." Said my dad.

This shocked me big time. Now I'm no longer Clark's mate I'm Trevor's oh my.