The Ebner Woods Wolf

JENNA'S P.O.V. q

I waited for them at the last table in the library. Sitting impatiently, I caught glances from Mrs. Ellis. Could she smell my nervousness? This made it worse.

My foot began to tap hysterically. What was taking them so long? And what would their reactions be to the both of them in the room at once.

The door opened, and in walked Clark. He walked past the front table, the second and third. And finally came to the one where I sat.

Sitting across from each other the door opened for the second time. And the smell of Trevor flooded my nose. Clark turned and a low growl rumbled in his chest. I grabbed his arm.

A smirk came across Trevor's face. "What's he doing here?" He spat.

"I invited him." I said. Clark stood to leave. "No don't go, I need to talk to you both." They sat down away from each other which I expected.

"Okay Jenna, what do you wanna talk about?"Said Trevor.

Very carefully I thought of my words. "Okay" I began. "Trevor, I know your alpha now but you really don't know the basics and responsibilities of it all."

His face changed to anger. "What?" He scoffed. "I'm a great alpha, at least Kayla Beth thinks so." I was hurt.

"Oh really. I know I should be angry at you about taking my place. But if I was you Trevor I wouldn't trust that girl." Advised Clark.

"And why not? She supports me."

"She's just using you dude that's what she does." Clark added.

"I agree." I said. "She's bad news."

"Well I don't care. Seems to me you two are perfect for each other. I'm leaving." Growled Trevor and he stormed off. Slamming the door behind him.

This hurt my feelings. He thought she was the one who supported him. When all along I was the one trying for that role.

CLARK'S P.O.V.

Now was my chance. Slim but there, I had to ask her or it would kill me. She looked down at the floor. Taking a deep breath which she heard I began to ask.

"Jenna, I was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me?" She looked up meeting my eyes but never said a word.

We sat like this for what seemed like hours. "I really don't know." She replied. This broke my heart. "I'll have to think about it." She looked unsure so I left it at that.

"Okay you think on it. I'll see you later." I looked at the floor and walked away leaving her by herself. All these years of being mean to her and now all I want to do is show her I can be different.

If loosing everything has taught me anything it's that when you do have a chance you should go for it no matter what.

JENNA'S P.O.V.

I sat there alone. Nothing went the way I planned. Trevor ran off and then Clark asked me out. It was a lot. High school has really turned my world upside down.

Picking my stuff up I heard a growl coming from my left. "See your little ideas don't work out to well huh." Kayla Beth chewed.

"What do you mean?" I asked. All I wanted was for Clark and Trevor to work together.

"Ugh don't play stupid Jenna who do you think your fooling." She mocked.

"Look I really don't want to be bothered by a lower class like yourself so why don't you just leave me alone." I growled back. That made her very mad.

"How bout you leave Trevor alone. Soon we will be mates and I will be at higher rank than you. And by the way, that little kiss you watched this morning was nothing compared to the kiss we can do tonight. He's mine now so keep your claws off."

I threw it the whole thing my bag filled with all of my heavy books at her face. And it hit. The sound made was so there the whole library heard it.

I knew all she wanted was to use him and had to figure out a way to make him listens to the truth.