The Ebner Woods Wolf

KATIE'S P.O.V.

"Mom do you have any pain medicine?" I called to the kitchen. "My head is killing me."

"Sure dear I'll be there in a second." she had been in her spell room all morning. "Here ya go." my mom said cheerfully. Popping the pills into my mouth I laid back against the couch.

Suddenly the image of Jenna struck inside my head. I grabbed an ink pen and a pad of paper drawing everything I could see. She was in trouble, pain stretched across her face and a sharp shock spread on my back.

I ran to my room with the items in my hand. "Where is she?" I asked out loud. Then another image came to view stinging my head but I tried to pay no attention to it. I flipped the pad to a new page and started to draw a cave.

"What is she doing there?" I asked. And with the question came a new clean piece of paper. The next thing I saw was a large group of people. It was the council.

"Why is she with the council?" and as if by demand my fingers began a new page drawing what looked to me like a boy. As the picture became clear I realized it was Trevor.

The images stopped that was all the clues I would receive. Looking at the pictures before me I pieced together a plan. I had to save them, mom always told me that the council were evil members of our society.

Jenna was in a cave,hurt,and with a boy who looked like not a lot of help. It was up to me, sure I was a few years younger but who cares this was a mission I could not pass up. And with the council holding the reigns to their capture I knew it was not going to be easy.

But I had to try I'm sure she would do the same, right? I started putting together a rescue pack and made my way to the door.

"Honey, where are you going?" my mother asked. Should I tell her the truth? if I did say a lie she would eventually find out. She was a psychic for goodness sakes.

"Mom Jenna's in danger and I have to go save her and her mate." Blinking twice a smile grew on her face.

"Okay dear." she said. "Just be back before lunch tomorrow."

"Thanks mom, and don't worry I'll be back soon." I replied giving her a hug.

"And Katie" her face became suddenly serious."if you don't find them or if your in trouble send me an image so that I can find you. Don't think you have to do this on your own."

"Don't worry mom I will. Love you."

"Love you too sweetheart. Be careful." I heard her say as I shut the door. Then I was on my way into the Ebner Woods.