Chapter 34

shoutout to @Zoezeebo2425 @BlakelyHenry1 @BrynElizabeth35867 @Kay-mgc and @Monstergirlkate for always commenting & voting and all that lol ily :-)

***

No. I texted back.

***
***
***

(a/n: jk lol. Now, onto the actual chapter)

D A I S Y

Everyone has a fear, whether its spiders, or heights, or the dark. Mine happens to be heights, and right now was not the best time to think about my fear.

"Please be careful." Jacob whispered. Lucky him; he stood all safe on the grass, while I was climbing down a tree maybe 25 feet up in the air.

"Why aren't you going out the front door?" Jacob shook his head.

"Because I'm sneaking out! If I go through the front door I'd get caught." my hand ended up slipping and it took everything in me to not scream.

Jacob gasped as I nearly fell, but I grabbed at the branch and luckily caught myself.

"You shouldn't be sneaking out in the first place," Jacob scolded. "My God, you just gave me a heart attack."

"You and me both," I sarcastically muttered. "And you know Ashton - He'd flip if he found out we were going to the movies," I added. A small sigh of relief came from me when I realized I was now about six feet above the ground.

A few more branches and I jumped, my feet hitting the grass with a satisfying thud.

"My little monkey." Jacob teased. I rolled my eyes and followed him to his car (he has his license), while trying to not scream or cry.

He basically just called me his. Oh my gosh.

He opened the door for me and closed it, then ran around to his side and got in. We buckled our seatbelts and then rolled out of the neighborhood.

"So, what movie are we going to see?" I asked him after a moment of silence.

"The Good Dinosaur."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Nope." Jacob proudly said, stopping at a red light.

"We're going to be the oldest ones in the theater." I whined.

"And? You insulting my movie taste?"

"Yeah kinda." I looked over at him.

He turned to me and stuck his tongue out. I stuck mine out at him back. We both laughed.

He turned up the radio, letting out a girly squeal when Justin Beiber came on. Jacob started yelling the lyrics and doing stupid little dances as I yelled at him to keep his eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. In that moment I knew he was the one for me.

***

"Hi, can we have a box of M&M's and popcorn?" Jacob asked the girl behind the cashier. The girl nodded and typed them into the cashier thing.

"Is that all?" She asked.

"Oh, and a drink," Jacob turned to me. "Do you mind sharing?"

"As long as you don't have cooties." I teased. He nodded and started reaching into pocket.

I watched him hand some cash to the girl.

"Wait, you already bought the tickets, I'll buy this." I said, touching his arm to stop him.

"My treat," he flashed me that dämn cute smile of his. I whined and argued as he handed the girl her money, which she put into the register.

"I told you I would pay for it," I whined again as we buttered and salted the popcorn.

"Oh well. Now let's go, so we aren't late."

***

We found our seats and sat down, watching the advertisements of upcoming movies. A cute one came on about what your pets do when you leave the house (a/n: lowkey want to see this)

Jacob turned to me with the biggest grin. "When it comes out we're going to see it."

I nodded, not able to answer as I tried to comprehend what he just said. He wanted to see another movie with me. Oh my God.

Through the movie we shared the treats and drink, and at the sad parts Jacob held my hand. I think I stopped breathing a while back.

When Arlo's dad died Jacob was a sniffling mess.

"Jacob?" I turned to look at him.

"Yeah?" he sniffed.

"Are you crying?" I let out a few giggles. (a/n: yall I was lowkey crying at this part).

"What? No, men don't cry," Jacob sniffed. He let out a small sob when it showed the dad's grave.

I laughed until my stomach hurt as I gave him a little hug. God, I didn't want this night to end.

***

"I had a lot of fun." I said as Jacob pulled up in front of the house.

"Me too." Jacob smiled. He looked so good with her brown hair swept to the side while in his red sweatshirt he always wore.

We stared at each other for a moment, my heart stopping when his eyes left mine, dropping down to my lips. He slowly leaned in. Oh. My. Gosh.

I didn't know what to do and just sat there, while Jacob practically leaned all the way over to reach me. I finally got some sense and leaned in. Our heads bumped, only killing the mood.

"Wow, this is embarrassing." I blushed, rubbing my sore forehead.

"No, no. It's okay." he laughed. We leaned in again.

Please lord. Make this one work. Please -

Our lips met sending fireworks all through my body. I was on cloud nine and I never wanted to come down. Eventually I pulled away.

Bye, Jacob." I got out and walked to the front door - my legs too shaky from the kiss to climb the tree again.

I slowly opened the door, wincing at the slight creak. I waved to Jacob as he drove off, then turned walked into the dark living room.

All of the sudden the lights flicked on and an angry voice said, "Daisy Elizabeth Irwin, where the hèll were you?"

***

Omg this chapter is so goals. But oh shït. Cliffhanger >:)

Please remember to vote & comment :-)

stay positive. ily <3