Chapter 82

(kinda important authors note at the end ily)

stop saying Daisy's based off of Princess Daisy from Mario lmao

she's based off Ellie from The Last of Us. go watch pewds/markiplier/the react channel play it. it's amazing & my favorite game ever :')

10/10

***

L A U R E N

My phone went off beside me, causing me to let out a groan of annoyance.

I picked up my phone, glancing at the caller ID and answered. (an: I typed 1D wow I love myself)

"Hey Ash."

"Hey. Are you busy?" my brother asked, his tone of voice a little off.

"No," I lied, glancing down at the homework I had been working on. "What's wrong?"

"Where's Daisy?"

"Her room."

A sigh can from his line.

"Why?"

"She's upset. She's been ignoring my calls and texts and hasn't talked to any of us in days. Can you make sure she's okay?" Ashton pleaded.

"Yeah. I'll go talk to her right now," I said and stood up off my bed.

"Thanks Lauren."

"No problem. I'll call you back," I said, then we hung up.

I set my phone down and walked out of my room and down then down the hallay to Daisy's room.

I knocked, then cracked the door open and peeked inside. "Can I come in?"

She looked up from the homwork she had been doing and nodded. I came in and sat at the end of her bed while she continued working. It was quiet for a few seconds, the only sound was the scribble of Daisy's pencil, as I thought of what to say.

"Are you okay?" maybe it was a stupid question, since she had been cooped up in her room the past few days and hardly talked to Harry, mum or I.

She shrugged and kept scribbling down answers.

"Why haven't you spoken to Ashton or the others?" I asked.

She looked up and an emotion flashed across her face, maybe sadness, before it was quickly replaced with emptiness.

"I don't want to talk about it," she said, with, again, no emotion.

"Please. Ashton's worried. . ." I trailed off.

Silence.

"Are you mad at him? Did he do something wrong?"

"It wasn't Ashton," she muttered, more to herself then to me.

"Michael? Calum? Luke?"

Another flash of pain spread across  her face, but she quickly recovered and was back to being emotionless and cold.