Chapter 31

D A I S Y

"Oh my God!"

"Is that her? Ohmygosh!"

"I didn't believe everyone when they said she went here."

The voices behind us were distracting. Jacob and I turned and looked at the people the voices belonged to (we had been walking to our first class). Three girls that were possibly sophomores stood there, gaping at me.

"Um. . . Hello. .  " Jacob awkwardly said.

"Oh my -" one began, her jaw practically on the floor.

"Are you Daisy Irwin?" another girl interrupted.

"Um, yeah?" I awkwardly said, nervously glancing over at Jacob.

"Oh my God! Can I get a picture with you?" one cried.

"Can you ask Luke to follow me on Twitter?" another asked.

"Can I get a video of you saying hi to my friend?" the third one shrieked.

"Um, I - "

I was cut off by Jacob, who suddenly started yelling, "No flash photography!" as pictures went off. I could almost laugh at how silly he  could be, but didn't because I was scared shïtless right now.

The girls were snapping pictures of me left and right and I was being asked too many questions by too many people. A fight between two fans had even started. My heart ws hammering in my chest and I felt clammy. Did it just get hot in here? I swear the crowd of girls were - very slowly - inching towards me more and more.

"I'm telling Ashton that you're with a boy!" teased one.

That really annoyed me. I was almost 16. Ashton didn't need to know every detail about my life. I could handle myself. I clenched my hands into fists and felt my whole body stiffen.

"No flash photography." Jacob acted like a body guard and held his hand out in front of me, so the girls couldn't get closer. He was just joking, but I wasn't. God, I was thankful for him.

"Yeah, we're telling Ash!" the other girls giggled.

Jacob took my hand and pulled me out the crowd and down the hall. We ran and hide behind a corner, the crowd running right past us. Jacob panted, leaning up against the wall while he caught his breath.

"What the hell -" pant "- was that?" pant.

"Guess I have to tell you now." I sunk to the floor and propped myself up against the wall.

I ran my finger over the tile floors (which probably wasn't the most sanitary thing to do). Jacob sat down beside me and stared over at me, waiting for my answer. That had ruined my chance of being a normal girl. I didn't want Jacob to know I lived with the boys.

"Daisy?" he said when he was met with silence.

"My dad is in a band, and those girls that just mobbed us were his fans." I confessed.

"Cool! Do they play guitar? I play guitar." Jacob cried.

I looked up at him, seeing the big goofy smile on his face. "Yeah, they do actually."

Jacob's smile faded away. "Why didn't you want me to know?"

"Because I didn't want you to use me for fame or money." I honestly answered. "I know that sounds harsh and all, but my last 'friend' did."

I remembered how Macy would love when we would run into paparazzi or fans. She would attempt to steal the spotlight.

"Well, I'm not her. I would never be so shallow as to use you." Jacob's smile came back.

"Great. Then we'll get along just fine." I laughed.

***

"Shoot." I groaned as I checked Twitter. I was standing outside on the doorstep at the house.

The fans had spammed Ashton with pictures of Jacob and I and "told on me". I opened the door, preparing for whatever Ashton might say.

"Hi, honey." I ran into Ashton, who had been standing right in front of the door. He bent down to kiss my forehead.

"Um . . . Hi."

"We need to have a talk." Ashton said.

"A talk?"

"The talk." Ashton nodded. Oh great. I groaned and followed Ashton upstairs. He came into my room and sat down on my bed, patting the space next to me.

"I just want you to know that the boys and I love you very much, and will always support you," Ashton began. "Even if you have séx with boys." he bluntly added.

I nearly choked on my own spit.

"And, if you do decide to have . . . Intercourse, I just want you to remember to use protection." Ashton added. "And to not get pregnant."

"Stop!" I whined, covering my red face. "I'm not having séx anytime soon."

Ashton whipped out his phone and showed me a picture the fans took of Jacob and I. "Then who is this?"

"A cutie she met at the mall," said a new voice.

"Is that Michael?" Ashton asked, walking to the closet where the voice came from. He opened the door and low and behold, sat Luke and Michael.

"You were listening to the conversation?" Ashton cried.

"Michael!" I whined.

Michael shrugged.

"And you -" Ashton pointed at Luke. "- I expected better from you."

Luke just giggled. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed, my phone dinging with a text most likely from Jacob.

"Is that him?" Ashton froze.

"Okay, time for you guys to go now." I got up and shoved Ashton to the door, then went to my closet and pulled the two boys out.

I pushed them outside then shut my door. A smile tugged at my face as I unlocked my phone, answering the text from Jacob.

***

Jacob & Daisy are going to become your relationship goals soon, just watch lol ew ashton's awkward talk.

Please remembr to vote & comment :-)

stay positive. ily <3