Chapter 57

im bad at making conflict, so can you guys comment something Jaisy can fight over?

D A I S Y

"Happy birthday!" I heard a group of people yell.

I was abruptly woken up to people jumping on top of Luke and I.

"Happy birthday!" Ashton yelled in my face, picking my arms up and waving them around.

I whined and rolled over. Michael rolled on top of me.

"Happy birthday, Daisy!" he yelled.

"Get up!" Ashton yelled.

"Don't make us pour water on you," Dani teased. "Same goes for you, Luke."

"I'm up!" Luke and I cried.

"Good. Now, get dressed," Ashton said. The group left the room.

I got out clean clothes and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth and changed into my clean clothes.

Bryana and Dani came in with makeup and insisted they let me do my makeup.

"Are we going somewhere?" I asked.

"Out for breakfast," Dani said.

"Then?"

"Today's kind of a chill day, so we're all kinda doing our own thing," Bryana said. "I think Ash and I were planning to go on a walk later."

"Calum and I we're going to go on the ferris wheel," Dani said.

Once they were done we went to the living room to wait for the rest of the boys to finish getting ready.

My phone suddenly went off, startling  all three of us. It was Jacob.

Right when I answered, a deafening yell came through the speaker.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Ow! Jacob!" I whined.

"Let's FaceTime."

"Later. I'm about to go somewhere," I told him.

"Awe!"

"Goodbye, Jacob." I laughed.

"Bye, Daisy!" he hung up.

I shook my head and set my phone down.

***

At the restaurant - just to embarrass me - Ashton made sure the waiter knew it was my birthday.

"Can I get you guys some drinks?" the waiter asked.

"Can I have water?" Ashton asked.

The waiter nodded.

"Oh, and it's her birthday," Ashton added, pointing a finger at me.

I blushed and ducked down a little.

The waiter laughed. "Yes, sir, I know."

I ate half of a pancake, while everyone else ate pancakes, bacon and eggs. When we finished eating, a group of waiters carried a cupcake over to the table, while singing their own version of happy birthday. I hid my face with my hands in embarrassment, while Ashton recorded me.

Once they set the cupcake down, Ashton took two candles out that made the number 16, and stuck them into the cupcake.

Of course, Ashton uploaded the video to Twitter and Instagram. Bryana laughed and put some of the icing on her finger, and put a dot of icing on my nose.

Ashton took a picture of Bryana, Dani and I. In the picture, I was in the middle, holding the cupcake up, Dani was laughing, and Bryana was hugging me, laughing into my shoulder.

Much to my embarrassment, he uploaded that also.

Soon, we left the restaurant and drove home. Now we were all going to do our own thing.

"Bryana and I are going for a walk on the beach," Ashton said.

"We'll be at the ferris wheel," Dani said, squeezing Calum's bicep.

The couples left, leaving Michael, Luke and I alone.

"I'm going to go FaceTime time Jacob," I said, and went upstairs.

I plugged my earbuds into my phone, put them into my ears, then flopped down onto the bed. I called him, and he answered almost immediately.

He was wearing a hoodie again (to hid his haircut) with a pointed party hat on top. Jaz was next to him, a party hat on her head also. They were both blowing into little kazoos.

"Happy birthday!" Jaz cried, then  started blowing the kazoo again.

"Thank you," I smiled at them both.

"So, what did you do today?" Jacob asked.

"We went out for breakfast and thats pretty much it. I also got a few little presents," I shrugged. "What about you guys?"

"I took Maya out for a walk and went shopping," Jacob said.

"I helped him shop," Jaz said, the two looking at each other knowingly.

We talked for another ten minutes, then I had to hang up because Luke wanted to hangout. Michael wasn't here (he walked to the nearby pizza store) so it was just Luke and I.

We were sitting on the couch.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Pool?"

"Sure," I shrugged and went upstairs to change into a bathing suit. After that I put shorts and a T-shirt on.
We walked outside and to the pool that was with the house.

It was dark out, so the pool was lit up with underwater lights. Luke was the first to jump in, then he pulled me in, with my clothes on and everything.

"Luke!" I shrieked, pushing him once I came up from underwater.

He was laughing. I peeled my clothes off, then splashed him with a giant wave of water.

This only started a water fight, and we ended up soaking the outside perimeter around the pool.

After we settled down we just stood in the pool, talking about everything.

"I really like Bryana," Luke commented. "Heidi's insane."

"I agree."

We were in the pool for maybe an hour. Ashton and Bryana walked by and we splashed them.

"Come on you too. It's getting late," Ashton said.

Luke and I got out and raced to the house. Then we got yelled at by Ash because we made a trail of water inside.

Later, I uploaded the picture of Bryana, Dani and I (the one Ashton took) to Instagram and captioned it: favorite vacation with my favorite people.

***

Another update in celebration of reaching 100k thank you guys so much! Omg you guys have no idea how much this means to me <3

also please comment ideas for the sequel

Please remember to vote & comment! :-)

I'm gonna go paint my nails now, byee!

stay positive. ily <3