Chapter 22 - Answering the question

RECAP:

"Angel, listen we need to talk."

"If this is about you and Bella then-" he cut me off with a kiss.

"No. Its about you and I. Listen Angel, I really like you." I grinned.

"I like you too."

"Angel Queen, will you be my girlfriend?"

END OF RECAP

I gasped. Me? His girlfriend. He did say he likes me. And I know that I like him.

I walked over to him and pulled him close.

"Yes Harry. I will be your girlfriend." I planted a kiss on his lips, and when we pulled apart he had a huge grin on his face. He leaned down to kiss me again, and I reached up and looped my arms around his neck. The dragons were back and they flew around my stomach. I was Harry Styles' girlfriend. This time it was me grinning like a maniac.

"You look so cute when you smile like that." Harry said. I blushed, my face probably looking like a tomato. "And when you blush." He winked.

I slapped his arm playfully. "Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Making me blush." I mumbled.

"Oh, so I can't compliment my girlfriend?" The word girlfriend made me grin again. I still couldn't believe it.

"Nope." I grinned.

"Well that's not going to happen, because there are so many things that are perfect about you."

"Like my tendency to punch people?" He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Yes. Definitely that." I giggled, but had to stop myself. I hate my giggle. It sounds so feminine.

"You have the cutest giggle." Harry said. I slapped his arm again.

~1 hour later~ (A/N I could fill in the time but it would be boring so I won't.)

Harry and I were sitting in the movie theatre. We had just finished Men in Black and were deciding on our next movie.

"Beauty and the Beast!"

"No! I want to watch The Avengers."

"No, Beauty and the Beast!" Harry argued.

"The Avengers." I stated.

"The Avengers." Harry agreed.

"Beauty and the- hold on."

"Yes! Thanks Angel!" He grabbed the disk and put it on. Great. I hate this movie. It is so cliche. (A/N this is actually one of my favourite movies ever.)

Grabbing a bowl of popcorn and a couple of lollipops, I lay down on the couch. And yes to be stubborn I decided to take up the whole couch.

"Move."

"No."

"Move."

"No."

"Angel!" Harry moaned.

"Harry!" I mocked him. He sent me a glare before sitting down. On my face.

"Get of me you fattie!" I yelled. Or tried to yell. It probably cam out more like: Mmph! Mmph! Harry stood up.

"Finally!" I gasped, breathing deeply. I sat up, and Harry sat next to me. When the movie started Harry yawned. And stretched. And put his arm around my shoulder.

Wow. That's one of the most used tricks in the book. I turned around to look at him, but he was watching the movie. Speaking of movies I think I had seen this in a couple of them. What was the girl supposed to do once the guy put his arm around her? Oh yeah.

I rested my head on his shoulder, and he stiffened, but quickly relaxed. We watched the movie, and as it went on, I grew tired.

However the movie was nearly at the best part.

Belle walked down one set of stairs in her beautiful yellow gown, and the beast walked down, neatly groomed. They met in the middle as Mrs Potts started singing:

Tale as old as time

True as it can be

Barely even friends

Then somebody bends

Unexpectedly

Harry started softly singing to the music, like a lullaby.

Just a little change

Small, to say the least

Both a little scared

Neither one prepared

Beauty and the Beast

I yawned and moved so that I was lying down on his lap.

Ever just the same

Ever a surprise

Ever as before

Ever just as sure

As the sun will rise

Tale as old as time

Tune as old as song

Bittersweet and strange

Finding you can change

Learning you were wrong

Harry began stroking my hair, as he sung along to the song.

Certain as the sun

Rising in the east

Tale as old as time

Song as old as rhyme

Beauty and the beast.

"You're my beauty." Harry whispered. I tensed up, before coming up with a remark.

"And you're my beast." I teased, before sleep took over and my eyes closed.

Harry's POV

I stroked Angel's hair, as I sung along to the song. Her eyes drooped shut, as she lay on my lap.

"You're my beauty." I whispered once the song had ended. She slightly tensed up before replying.

"And you're my beast." I chuckled. Angel is back. I yawned and lay down, adjusting Angel's sleeping body, so we were both lying comfortably on the couch. I pulled her to my chest and smiled as I looked at her.

She was perfect. She was my beauty.

With that thought, I fell asleep.