Chapter 31 - She's his kidnapper!

RECAP

"I know who you are." He whispered.

"Oh really? Who am I?"

"You are Harry's kidnapper.

END RECAP

He looked at me, as if he was superior. He thought he had beaten me. He was wrong.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"You heard me. You. Are. Harry's. Kidnapper."

"W-what? No I'm not." I stated, forcing tears into my eyes. He looked panicked, but replaced it with anger.

"How can you come here, claiming to be his girlfriend? How can you act so innocent?"

"I am not-"

"Do not lie to me." I shot him a glare.

"Listen little boy. Don't you dare try to act tough, when we both know that I tranquilized you once, I can do it again," He blinked, shocked. "Now back off. You do not know what you are talking about Zack."

"It's Zayn."

"Do I look like I care?" I turned to walk out of the room.

"I'll tell them!" He threatened. I stopped and turned around.

"Who will they believe? You or Harry and I?"

"Me. No-one will believe a little girl." I froze, the words little girl replaying in my head. My hands clenched into fists, and suddenly Zayn's face began to look like a perfect target to let out my anger. I brought my knee up, and slammed it into his lower stomach.

"AH! Shoot! That hurt like hell!" He fell to the floor, writhing in pain, as Harry, Anne, Gemma and the boys ran in.

"What happened?"

"Her! SHE IS HARRY'S KIDNAPPER! Stay away from her!" Zayn shrieked, as everyone in the room froze.

"What?" Gemma hissed, jumping in front of her brother protectively.

"Surprise?" Harry chuckled nervously, but was silenced by Liam.

"Get out of our house you monster." Niall called, Zayn nodding in agreement.

"No, please, let me explain!" I cried, as Niall, Zayn Louis and Liam continued to throw insults at me.

"Guys stop." Harry said, but was only ignored.

"You are just a little girl!" Zayn shouted.

"A fan!" Niall cried.

"A kidnapper!" Liam added.

"An emotionless killer." Louis finished.

That last one struck me hard, and a tear slipped down my face. Niall, Louis and Liam looked shocked but Zayn kept his glare up.

"Heartless monster." I cracked and the tears flew openly down my face.

"STOP LADS, LET HER EXPLAIN!" Harry roared, making them all stop, and stare.

"Alright you two, explain now!" Anne snapped, causing Harry to flinch. He looked threatened, but I calmly took a seat, ready to explain everything to his family. Right from the beginning, where I kidnapped Harry Styles.

~2 hours later~

"And now, we're here." I finished. Harry's band and family were staring at me, both in horror and in awe, none of them talking, not making a noise. It stayed this way for several minutes, everyone processing what Harry and I had shared.