Chapter 4 - Fatty Harry in Wonderland

After driving for an exhausting 10 hours, I pulled up at the same hotel as the night before. Pulling the (still) unconscious pop star to the front desk.

It was already 8:00 am, so I checked in and lugged Harry (fatty - I mean seriously! This kid is heavy!) Styles to the room.

I lay him in the bed and tied his hands to the side of the bed. I went in to the mini kitchen and made 2 coffees.

Suddenly there was a loud yell of shock. Great. The idiot singer was awake.

Putting my mask on, I walked into the bed room.

'Y-yo-yo-'

'Yes. Me.' I cut him off.

"Are you dangerous?" He questioned, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Nope! I'm not at all dangerous I just knocked you unconcious, and shot your friend because I am a good girl."

"So you are dangerous?"

"Yep, I'm dangerous."

He sat up and surveyed his surroundings.

'Why do I have such a big headache?' he questioned me.

'Cause I punched you in the face.' I told him, flashing him a smile.

'Where am I?' he questioned.

'Wonderland,' I replied sarcastically. 'I'm the Queen of Hearts. Shhh don't tell anyone.'

'Seriously?' he asked.

'No. I thought you teen heartthrobs were supposed to be smart.'

'Just tell me who you are!' he said.

'Nope!' I cried, winking.

'Why not?' he asked.

'Secret identity,' I told him. 'Hence the mask.'

'Fine. Just what is your name?' he questioned. 'I don't want to just call you the stalker fan in black.'

'I like that name. Except one thing. I am not a fan!' I told him.

'Whatever. What is your name?' he asked. I could tell that I was annoying him.

'Angel.' I told him simply.

He began to laugh. I'm sure if it wasnt for him being tied to the bed he would have fallen on the floor with the amount of laughing he was doing.

'Angel?' he said in between laughter. 'I was kidnapped by a girl named Angel? And even better, she is like a devil spawn!'

'Yup. And that girl named Angel has a gun, so I wouldn't mess with her,' I told him.

'Sorry.' he shut up.

I shoved the coffee and headache tablets at him.

'Now drink, before I have to punch you again,' I said.

He shut up and drank the coffee.