Chapter 3 - Shooting Malik and punching Styles

Yawning, I stretched my arms above my head and rolled out of the hard hotel bed. Getting changed into my cat suit, I put on mask and checked out of the hotel. Hopping in my car I drove for another 10 hour long drive, filled with listening to cruddy radio stations, and eating horrible service station food, until I reached my destination. I requiped myself with a small hand gun, and many other weapons, my favourite being the small butterfly knife which was currently keeping my hair in place. It was already 10:00pm, and the band had just come back from a signing. They walked inside, and my eyes locked on the target - he was more attractive then I thought. Wait, what?!

I hid behind a wall, out of sight from any security cameras. Pressing the security camera scrambler button on my 'phone', I watched as the cameras died. Huh, it actually worked. I crept around the house, until I reached where I was supposed to start climbing the building. You heard me. Climb the three story high house. How fun.

I crawled up the drainpipe, as I made my way towards Harry's room. I was nearing his window, when I heard a noise underneath me. Looking down I spot one of the band's members, Zayn, I think. I nearly started laughing when I saw him pull out a cigarette. Weird I know, but I find it funny that a guy who sings love songs for little teenage girls tries to act tough by smoking.

He sat on a bench, right under where I was climbing. Shoot. What if he looks up?

As if he could read my thoughts he looks up. I pressed myself closer to the building and pulled out my stun gun. STUN gun. I may be an assasin, but I don't need a bunch of angry ass teenage girls and a cranky boss coming after me. The dart hit him between the shoulders and he faceplanted into the grass, his cigarette going out when it hit the damp ground.

I continued to climb and when I finally reached my destination I tugged at the window, to find it unlocked. Idiots. Who leaves their window open when they have stalker fans and paparazzi following their every move?

I crept inside and was about to drag Harry out of bed, and to the car when the floorboard creaked. He stirred slightly, making me freeze in my spot.

"Liam?" he asked, looking in my general direction.

I stayed silent.

"Who is there?" he questioned.

"Go back to sleep Harry, it's just me." I whispered, creeping towards him and kissing his head. He nodded and fell back asleep. Good.

Suddenly he jolted awake.

"Who the hell are you?" He yelled.

I stayed frozen, as I saw him get out of bed. He walked towards the door. Oh no. He was going to leave. But no, he turned the light on and grabbed a baseball bat, turning to face me.

"You aren't Liam," he told me.

"Really?" I replied sarcastically. "I didn't realise." I pulled out my stun gun, but before I could fire he charged at me.

I quickly sidestepped him, causing him to crash into the wall.

"Is that the best you've got?" I smirked at him.

He charged at me again, a war-cry escaping his lips. I grabbed his arm, and flipped him over onto his back. I then yanked him up and put him in a headlock. But before I could tranquilize him I heard footsteps running down the hall. I dragged him into the bed, making it look like he was asleep. I hid next to him, pointing my gun at him.

"Pretend to be asleep!" I hissed.

"Or what?" he replied.

I held up my gun.

"Ok," he replied, pretend sleeping.

I heard some people come into the room.

"He's asleep." One said.

"Lets go." Said the other.

The door shut. I yanked the pop star out of the bed, towards the window. I cocked my gun at him.

"Get out," I said.

"What?" he asked, shocked at my request.

"Get out." I repeated.

"No." He said, as he peered out the window into the dark night.

"Look out the window for me?" I asked him. The idiot actually did, so I pushed him out the window. (A/N. I was gonna end it here.... But.)

No. He did not die. He landed on the edge beneath the window. I began to climb out, but he pulled my legs, causing me to hit my head on the window sill.

"Harry?" the voice from before asked.

"Lets go!" I told him, scaling the drainpipe. He followed, when I pointed my gun at him. As soon as we reached the ground he saw the unconscious Zayn.

"Is that Zayn?" he asked surprised.

"Yup," I replied.

"You, you killed him!" he yelled.

"He's tranquilized you idiot," I replied, rolling my eyes. I grabbed his arm and pulled him along, but when we reached the front gate there was a tall, heavy looking man standing there. I pushed Harry into the shadows.

"Don't make a noise," I hissed at my captive.

He opened his mouth to say something, but before he could, I pulled out my gun, and pointed it at him.

"Who are you?" he asked, his voice shaking.

"Your worst nightmare," I replied. Then I punched him in the face, knocking him out. Ugh. That sounded so cliche.

Suddenly an alarm sounded at the other end of the house. The guard ran towards it. This was my chance, so I grabbed the pop star and dragged his unconscious form towards my car. Luckily my car was voice recognition.

"Unlock," I hissed, making the doors unlock with a small click I threw the unconscious rock star in the back seat, jumped into the front and drove away into the night.