Chapter 29 - Let's take you home

Three days had passed, and the doctors had just given Harry the 'okay' to leave. Grabbing the remainder of our stuff (a couple of weapons, some spare clothes and some money), we set off on my motorbike. Harry was holding onto me tighter then cling wrap, as we began the long journey back to the house that his band mates were still staying at.

~10 hours later~

We had made it through half of the drive, and had stopped to spend the night at the sleazy motel, where I first had taken Harry. We checked in, and trekked up the stairs to our room, which was small, with one queen sized bed, a small kitchenette, and a bathroom.

Staring at the shower longingly, I realized how long it had been since I last bathed. Looking over at Harry, I saw him staring at the shower in the same determination.

"Dibs!." I stated.

"No!" He argued.

"Harry."

"Angel." He mocked.

"Please, for me?" I said, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"Fine, but we could always shower together. You know, save water?"

"Nope!" I said. He sat grumpily down on the bed, pouting in mock defeat. I grabbed a towel, off the bed, placed a kiss on Harry's lips, and waltzed towards the large shower.

~Harry's POV~

While Angel was in the shower, I decided to watch TV. When I turned it on, it was stationed on the news channel.

'Breaking news! British and Irish boy band, One Direction, have given up their search for Harry. Here is part of the footage.'

"He's not coming home. This crazy kidnapper chick, she probably killed him." Louis said, tears in his eyes. "Bye Harry. You will be missed."

'The boys of One Direction have also decided, that maybe it is time for them to split. Without Harry Styles, they can't really be One Direction, can they?'

I switched the TV off. They had given up trying to find me. My own best friends. My mother. My sister. They had all given up. A silent tear leaked down my face.

At that moment Angel burst into the room. She saw me crying, and came over and sat next to me.

"Sh, Harry, its okay. When we get to them, it'll be fine. Breath, okay? Calm down and breath." She comforted. I did as told and soon my breathing was at a regular pace.

"Thanks Angel."

"No problem Harry. Don't worry. When we find them tomorrow, they'll be over joyed to see you. Now go shower. You smell." I laughed, making her scrunch up her nose in confusion.

"That wasn't a compliment."

"I know, but you looked so cute saying it, that I couldn't help but laugh." She blushed bright pink, and hid her face, behind her hair. "Hey, don't hide yourself. You're beautiful, and I love you, so don't ever hide from me."

I tucked her hair behind her ear, and kissed her forehead, before grabbing a spare towel, and rushing to go shower.

~30 minutes later~

I came out to see Angel asleep on the floor. Lifting up her small frame, I placed her on the bed, before lying down next to her. She really was beautiful.

xoxoxoxox

~Angel's POV~

The next morning I woke up before Harry, and had the fun job of waking him up. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed tomato sauce (or ketchup), and squirted it on my pajama top. Letting out a high pitched scream, I fell to the ground. Harry shot up, looking around, and found me 'dead' on the floor.

"Oh shoot! Angel, who shot you? We need an ambulance! Is your heart still beating. He placed his ear to my chest, and I took that as the moment to lift up the sauce bottle and pour it all through his curly hair.

"ANGEL!" He screamed.

"Oops?" He looked at me annoyed, as tomato sauce began to drip down his face. "Its a good colour on you though."

"Now I have to shower again!"

"Hurry up, we need to leave now."

While he showered, I got changed into a pair of ice blue ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and my new favourite, tan leather jacket. Slipping on a pair of black leather boots.

Harry walked out of the bathroom wearing dark blue jeans, a grey top, and a plaid shirt/jacket. He also sported a pair of white converse.

"Ready to go?"

"Yep. Lets hurry though."

We ran downstairs with all of our stuff, and quickly checked out, before hoping on my motorbike and beginning the 10 hour drive towards where One Direction were staying.