Chpt. 3~ The muffin shop is closed!

"I'm still sick-a that same old love, that shit it tears me up, I'm still sick-a that same old love, my body's had enough, ohhhhh, that same old lov-", Asher belted out the lyrics to same old love by Selena Gomez.

"Boy, Shut the hell up! And its sick of, not sick-a!! And I'm sick of hearing your atrocious singing so early in the damn morning, so shut it before I come over there to you!" I shouted, annoyed with his singing.

"Geez, boy can't sing in peace?" Asher muttered.

"No! Now shut it." I replied, drying my hair from the bath I just took.

I smiled at the silence.

"Alisha!" Dad called.

Oh gosh!

"Coming!" I shouted before putting down the dryer and skipping down the stairs.

Dad was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Sup dad?" I greeted, sitting beside him.

"Hey sweetie, okay listen to this, next month the Richardson school of arts and dance- you know what that is right?"

"Only the most prestigious dance academy ever, dad! Ofcourse I would know!" I exclaimed feeling myself getting excited by the minute.

Dad chuckled. "Well, they will be handing out scholarships, two to random schools and your school just happens to be apart of it, but you need a partner, but I've already signed you up!"

I shrieked and hugged him. "Thanks daddy!"

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "How about we-"

"Zari, Leesh, get in here." Mom called.

They just looove my name, huh!

I sighed and dragged myself to the kitchen, azariyah was already there.

"I need you two to grab a few stuff from the supermarket." She said, handing us two papers, with groceries written back and front on it.

Yeah, only a few my ass.

I took the papers, grabbed my car keys and headed outside to wait on zari.

We soon arrived at the supermarket.

"Got your dance routine yet?" Zari asked as we grabbed two trolleys.

"Not even started." I admitted.

She chuckled. "I expected as much. You're the definition of lazy!"

I chuckled and playfully pushed her.

"Hey, Alisha!" Someone called from behind me.

Well damn.

"Hi Calum." I greeted flatly.

"What no muffins?" He smirked.

"Puh-lease, no even close." I muttered.

"So I was close yesterday? Am I close now? How about now?" He smirked.