Chapter. 37 ~ Tired, Hungry and 'cramps'??????

I walked down the halls to Spanish like a complete zombie. I felt so dead and airy, that even the cup of coffee nestled between both my hands as I gripped on for dear life couldn't revive me.

"Woah, watch out", Someone called, I barely looked back and nodded my head.

Madam Streb had us doing warmups from 5 to seven, barely giving us time to wash off and change back into the clothes we came in, before rushing off to school. She couldn't care less if we didn't had our books or home works, 'We needed to learn a lesson'.

I was lucky I had a brother like Aiden who brought over my books and took me to school, Alexandria was an only child and attended school an hour away.

But I guess to aiden it was just as it was last term, late night drop offs and pick ups, and the occasional 'Sunday Bro-Sis day off' but to me it was training to wake up early when summer's over.

I got to Spanish in one piece and collapsed in my seat, resting my head on my table and giving my eyes its well deserve rest.

"Muffin!".

I groaned. "Calum, I'm tired, sore from my head to my toe and hungry. Let's not do this now, please".

I heard the dragging of furniture beside me.

"What's up?"

"My coach is back. Been rehearsing since 5", I said, without looking up.

He rubbed my back. "Hang in there. Hear what? You sleep this period, I got your back".

I would've rose my head and question him, but I'm tired as hell and I kinda trust him.

Soon enough the class was filling and Miss Emily entered the class. "Buenos Dias, estudiantes".

"Buenos Dias, professora", the class mumbled, while I silently prayed that calum's saves me, I doubt I'd manage to go through Spanish not sleeping.

"Why is Alisha sleeping?", I heard miss say.

"Oh, sorry about that, Miss, Ali's parents are getting a divorce and she's not taking it very well, and with her period cramp-"

I quickly jumped out my seat. "I'm okay miss, just a little bit tired!"

Miss looked in confusion between me and calum, then sighed. "I presume everyone's tired today, huh?", she gestured to another sleeping child.

Everyone nodded.

She sighed, "Okay, fine. Take this class off, but it'll mean double work next class".

Everyone nodded their heads.

Miss smiled, gathered her stuffs and left the class.

"My period cramps?", I exclaimed to calum.

He shrugged. "Would've worked".

I rolled my eyes and threw myself back into my seat.

"It would've", Calum defended.

I simply hummed before I drifted off to sleep.

-'-,-'-,-'-,-',-'-

"Look. I'm tired and not in the mood to argue with you. I have an hour and a half before I need to be in the studio, so we can either do this here or at the studio", I said, folding my hands.