Chpt. 8 ~ No class

I decided to bail on the guys, and went home instead.

Asher and dad were on the sofa arm wrestling.

Seriously?!

But really though, I get it, vacation, but couldn't they find anything else to do?!

"Hey", I greeted, stopping their 'match'.

"Hey, Alisha", dad greeted. "How's the dance coming?"

"Good, I guess", I said throwing myself in the couch.

"Aleesh!", mom called.

I'm beginning to regret not taking Zachary up in his ice cream offer.

I sighed and dragged my lazy bum, or what little of it I actually had, and headed upstairs to mom's room.

Mom was on her bed, surrounded by clothes and books. An odd combination I know.

"Ah", she sounded, patting the only spot in the bed that wasn't covered, indicating that I sit.

I complied. "Soo....?"

"Um, leesh.... your grandma wants you to spend the rest of the vacation by her."

Why, that little bitc-

Let me tell you about the old hag, my mom's mom, my, unfortunately, grandma. She put- no, threw my mom out of her luxury mansion when she heard that mom was pregnant with aiden. When aiden was finally three she popped back into our lives. She would come and spend a week, to which I refer to as hell week, throwing hateful comments at mom and dad's parenting skills. She absolutely hated me dancing. In fact the only one who could stand the bitch was asher, and that's cause he's her favorite, so she mostly showers him with gifts. To say I hated her would be the understantemt of the century, I absolutely loathed her, there was no way in bloodly hell I'm going to stay by her!

¡~¡~¡~¡~¡~¡

"My, my Alisha, I'm glad you've accepted a my request to spend the rest of the vacation here", grandma said ushering me into her mansion, collecting my suitcase.

I know what you're thinking, okay, and let's just shut up alright!

Don't judge me, its bad enough I have to stay here, and I don't really see the cause, she just lives five streets away, but in the residential areas, 'rich people only' she claims. Atleast I still have babysitting and teaching to help me through.

"Let me show you to your room", she spoke with much eligance. As if i were some dutchess.

I rolled my eyes, not impressed at all with the magnificent sight of the house.

I mean so what she has two pools, or a water fountain or fourteen bathrooms, and maids and butlers and personal shoppers, NO ONE CARES!

I opened up to see a room painted in white. It was cute, just too cute.

"I hope its alright for your liking."

I nodded and threw my bag in a random corner of the room.

I took a seat in the bed and sighed.

This was going to be the longest hell week I've ever had.