Chapter. 22 ~ Even if you were giving it a blowjob

"....and guess what he did? He flipped me off! He had the audacity to flip me off!", I ranted to Mr. Fraser.

He chuckled. "Relax, Alisha. Breathe."

I angrily straightened the stack of papers infront of me and pouted.

"He's turned into a complete bit-"

"Woe! Hold up there, Alisha. Don't want your dad to think I encouraged you to swear!"

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yayaya, whatever. He is one though. I mean, ugh!"

Sir rolled his eyes.

"He looked me, right in the eye, smirked then flipped me off! I wanna flip him....OVER A CLIFF!"

"Alisha. Relax, dear. He must be kidding, I mean, you guys are friends, right?"

I scoffed. "Friends, yeah, for 2 days!! Now he acts like I'm some whore, more specifically, amber....- rina", I quickly diverted the end of my sentence when I remembered that amber is Mr. Fraser's stepdaughter.

Mr. Fraser scoffed. "Amberina? You could've been more discreet. I know my stepdaughter, alisha."

I rolled my eyes.

"And stop complaining. You've been talking more than helping!"

I looked through the folders in my arms. They all contained student information. Maybe if I look for Skylar.....

Aha!

Stealing a glance at Mr. Fraser, I smiled when he was too busy to look at me, and opened Skylar's folder.

Name of student: Skylar Louis Sammy McHale

Age: 17

Age of enrollment: 15

Bad behavior: Too much to state.

Physical fights: 47

Mother: Sabrina Rosa McHale

Father: unknown.

Sisters: Ava McHale, Zera Princeton.

Brothers: none.

Average score: 89

Total days of absence: 144

"Alisha! No going through student files."

I jumped and quickly closed the folder.

Weird. So the idiot has another sister, doesn't know who his father is, missed more than the average days of school, yet still manages to get a higher score then me who comes every day.

Fantastic. I feel so smart right now......NOT.

"Ah, there goes the bell. You should head off to class, and please try to learn something."

I glared.

He sounds like Skylar.

Skylar the dick.