Chapter. 34 ~ My Stupid Excuse Of A Romeo.

A/n: should I make covers? ^^ I think I'm getting good...

Anywhore....

Chapter. 34 <>

"I didn't know you knew zera", Gran said as she helped me wash the dishes.

I shrugged. "Didn't know you knew her either."

"Y'all talking about the future Miss Aiden, right?" Aiden asked, peeping into the kitchen.

Gran laughed while I simply ignored him, the boy's got a wild imagination last thing I need to do is encourage it.

"Hey, Ali, I've been meaning to ask, can you get a homeboy some digits?"

Homeboy???

I rolled my eyes whilst walking towards the dish holder. "Fine, Aid, but I can assure you that it'll be hard, considering the fact that she finds you weird."

He waved me off, "Oh please, that's her way of showing feelings."

I looked at him dubiously, then shook my head. I give gran a kiss on the cheek. "G'night, Gran. I'm going to my room."

I made an attempt to walk past Aiden but he seized me by the waist and pulled me back. "Oh no you won't. Zari them wants to watch a movie. And you have to be there too."

"But I'm tired", I excused.

But he didn't budge, instead he threw me over his shoulder. "You're staying."

I tried kicking, but what's the use?

"Is it a movie night I hear?" gran called.

"Yas!!", Asher yelled as he ran past us into the living room, not even sparing his damsel in distress sister a glance.

"But it's Monday."

Gran waved me off. "The term just started, relax."

What the..??

'"Well forgive me for caring about grades.... Matter of fact, Sue me!" I exaggerated.

I felt aiden sigh, "Oh shut it!" then he began fetching me to the couch, where he dumped me.

I shot him a glare I rubbed my sore back.

"Ooooo what are we watching?" Azariyah asked jumping into the chair from the back.

"The purge?" Asher asked.

I quickly shooked my head. "Hell no! You know I'll get scared."

"But I won't."

I glared at Asher.

"Neither me", Azari said, smirking evilly.

"Not me...." Aiden wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Stop picking on your sister, let's choose another movie. How about glee?"

All heads, other than mine ofcourse, turned to face gran. "You know about glee."

Gran shrugged. "Alisha showed me. Not come on, I need to get me some puk!"

Aiden turned to me and shook his head in disappointment. "Had to be Ali. And gran, glee is not a movie."

Gran shrugged.