Chapter. 25 - I was attacked by a 76 year old woman.

There's nothing more worst than going to bed late on a school night other than waking up late on a school day.

And that was me.

I scrambled into English class. The one where I shared with the five guys I honestly don't know anymore.

Even though I was late, I was early, Mr. Sanford hadn't arrived yet. Instead it was like an orgy. Literally.

Amber was straddling calum on his seat, yuck.

Why wouldn't she stop degrading herself like a little whore and realize that none of these guys actually care about her.

Cyder was on his phone, as usual, doing god knows what.

Zachary was at least kind enough to send me a smile, while Skylar, unlike the usual glare, smirked.

Well, its better than anything.

Shane on the other hand was engaged in a non-flirting conversation with Vanessa to even notice my presence.

While everyone else in the class, other than the goths and emos, and nerds, were making out.

Oh help me lord.

I took my seat next to the girl. Other than yesterday when she commented, we had never spoken, but in my defense, I usually sat in the far corner with Nessa. And honestly spoken, I don't think I've ever seen her either.

"Hey", she smiled, "I'm Tori, this is pretty gross, right?"

I chuckled and nodded. "Definitely. I'm Alisha. You from Around here?"

She chuckled. "Yeah, all my life."

Well don't I feel blind.

I smiled. "Well um...."

"Weren't you friends with Vanessa? What happened?"

I shrugged. "She's a drama queen."

She nodded and laughed. "I know exactly what you're saying, I was friends with amber, back in Preschool."

I was most definitely taken aback. She didn't seem like the type aamber would go for.

"Really? What happened?"

"Highschool happened."

I was about to reply, but guess who walked in? Mr. Sanford.

Yay.

"Everyone in their seats. NOW!"

And just like that, the room was filled with shuffling of feet, then it became silent.

"Good. Now I have an assignment for you kids, you'll be working with the person beside you, anyone who switches will be disqualified, and thus be on the road to failing English Literature."

Groans were heard, as most of the kids didn't like their benchee, while Tori and I just smiled at each other.

"Good, now as oppose to reading the poem 'a stone's throw' I want you guys to interview about 3 persons, who have lived through olden times, so no doubt these people would be elderly. I want you guys to find out what were the crimes, injustices, prejudices, and ways of punishments given to these breachers. It that clear?", We groaned in reply, "wonderful. This Is due on the next two weeks, so good luck. On that, and this pop quiz. Put away your books and take our a piece of paper."

What?!!

I soooo hate this teacher.