Chapter. 39 ~ Optimist

Straight scorpion leg ☝☝ you'll get it when you read.

-------

"One, two, three and point. Spin, two, three and jump. Plie, one, plie, two, plie, three, jump and split", Madam streb called, walking back and forth infront of Sasha and I.

Sasha and I did as we were told, trying to keep up with the random instructions she's calling every five seconds.

"Good job. Alisha, I don't know what you did to get back your zing, you keep doing it. Sasha, your feet were slightly twisted in that split, remember feet together, then feet apart. Simple elements of a split. Straight feet equals straight split".

Sasha and I nodded simultaneously.

Strebs simply hummed. "Take a breather, when you come back we're working on you fouettes and straight leg scorpions".

I gaped at the woman as she walked away. "Straight leg scorpians? I'll break my leg!!".

Sasha laughed and grabbed her water bottle. "Stop over exaggerating. Monique said its not that hard to do".

I shrugged. "I sprained my ankle learning the fouette imagine what I'd do to myself doing that deathtrap".

Sasha rolled her eyes.

I sighed and sat cross legged on the polished floor.

It had been a tough week and wasn't seeming to get any better. I've spent everyday this week practicing, and I got to admit, I haven't really spoken to anyway of my friends, or the guys. But in my defense every free time I had other than practicing and taking notes were spent sleeping. That includes lunch.

Sasha joined me on the floor. Her wild, curly hair bouncing as she laughed.

I stared at her crazily. "What's the joke?".

She smirked. "Emma just texted. She's going on and on about seeing some guy she met in Russia last summer".

I rolled my eyes. "Typical Emma".

"She said they hooked up. 'Best two weeks' of her life".

I smiled. "Ooooo another toy for Emma. Poor soul".

"Oh look, another text".

"Read it!'".

"I didn't expect to see him again. This has to be fate! Urgh! I don't know if I should be happy or not! But he's smoking! And baaaad. Not in that way, he's mysterious. I like him. I don't think he saw me though, but who cares? He's IN America!!", Sasha read, mimicking the way emma would talk.

I threw my back laughing. "Emma needs help".

Sasha pointed towards the studio doors where Madam Strebs was scolding Alexandria for being late. "She's not the only one".

I sighed and laid back on the floor. "Now she's definitely going to kill us for breaking our legs doing that scorpion thingy".

Sasha laughed and playfully pushed me, "Be optimistic".