Chapter. 36 ~ Ordinary, or Extraordinary?

"You've got to be kidding me!!".

I rolled my eyes and contained to hug the ground.

"Let us have our moment in peace, we were almost uncertain if we'd ever meet again, but now that we have, let us reunite in peace", I said, rubbing my hands lovingly on the ground not even caring about germs.

"Great. The first girl for Skylar I've met, and she's a psychopath", Adam muttered, loud enough for me to hear.

My head shot up from the ground as I glared at Adam. "I am not a psychopath".

"Hmmmm, okay", he answered unbelievably.

I gritted my teeth and stood up. "You're the psychopath, you have a serious death wish! Riding like a complete maniac, without even thinking about the consequences of killing Nick Jonas's future baby momma", I ranted, my arms flinging everywhere.

Adam looked at me in amusement as he quirked up his eyebrows. "Nick Jonas's baby momma?".

I rolled my eyes. "Well duh, everyone knows my husband will be Michael Clifford, or Gerard Way".

"Who?"

"5sos? MCR? You sure you from this century?", I asked after looking at his expression.

He chuckled and shok his head. He had opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by the sound of another bike.

T-rex and Skylar were speeding down the street at such a rate I was kinda glad I had adam to bring me here.

"You should've given me a heads up", Adam said to Skylar.

Sky smirked. ''She screamed in your ears right?".

He nodded.

Skylar cheered and give me a high5. "That's my girl!".

T-rex grunted, gaining our attention. "Let's go".

For the while I've been here, I've seen nothing, mainly because there was nothing to see, it was just grasslands.

Just as I was about to follow skylar my phone began running.

Oh shit!

Pulling it out, my heart skipped a beat. It was my dance coach. Elizabeth Streb.

She was one of the strictest coach ever, but its expected, she was a professional. She had left for a long overdue vacation with her wife laura, and if you haven't noticed, I've been taking a vacation from dance myself, I'm not supposed to be resting or going out with friends, especially with quarter finals coming up.

With shaky hands, I answered.

"Alisha!", She yelled before I could even speak kind of sounded like miss trenchbull from Matilda.

"Y-Yes Madam Streb?".

"You placed second?! Second! Alisha, no, no, no, this won't do! You've been slacking off. Forget that stupid audition next week, you have quarter finals in less than a month!", there was a period of silence, "Meet me at the studio, Now!".

I swallowed hard and hung up.

"What is it?", Skylar asked.

"Um... I have to go".