Chapter. 24 ~ Second hand alcohol

Now that Maddie was finally in bed, I figured it was time to go home.

It was pretty much 11:43pm, as I made my way onto the still very much alive party.

"Allllliiii", someone slurred.

It was Zachary. He stumbled his way over to me and even went to the extent where he almost toppled over.

If it wasn't for my ninja skills in holding him steady, he would probably be on the floor.

Go ninja!

"Zachary.... You okay?", I said, slowly releasing my grip on his arm.

He chuckled. "Me? I is okay? Is you okay?"

What the hell?

"Um... I is okay....? I think its time you go home", I said.

"Noooooo! Let's par-tay!", he shouted, almost loosing his balance, again.

"Zach, you can hardly stand on you own two feet. Remind me again how you'll 'par-tay'?"

Is it just me, or do you find this situation amusing?

"Alibear!!!!! Muffin!!!! Ali!!!!!".

I didn't need to look to know who called me.

"Cycy, gay, Shane!"

"Hey, why Don't I have a nickname?", Shane pouted.

I shrugged.

"If you're Ali, then you call me shaney."

You've got to be f*cking kidding me.

"Um....no. Well find something else."

He nodded.

"EAT, SLEEP, RAVE RE-", Zachary started, but was cut of by puke. Which he let out. Out of his mouth. To the floor. On my shoes. Sprinkling a little. On my clothes. To say the least, I'm beyond pissed.

And you know what he did. He laughed they said, "-REPEAT."

I'm boiling.

Yes, I'm water.

The guys still haven't recovered since their hands we're still covering their mouths and their eyes were practically bulging out its socket.

Calum, unlike the others, who had atleast showed their remorse by keeping quiet, bursted out laughing.

Remind me again why I talk to him?

"Urgh!", I exclaimed then stomped right back upstairs to the bathroom.

To think that the simple task of getting to the bathroom would be problem free, I wasn't. That was proved by my run-in with amber. And guess who else, Vanessa.

Yay me.

I've got to stop watching reruns of Zack and Cody!

"Alisha", Amber spat, "you smell like shit. Literally. What perfume are you wearing?"

Vanessa kept quiet, mostly watching the floor.

"Yours. I decided to smell like you today, since I've mastered the shitty look you rock in school everyday, all I needed was the scent. Now I'm officially mini you. Cool huh?!", I retort.