Harry's party.

The girls and boys are quite a close group of friends. However, nobody is dating. But each of them have little secrets.. what happens when Harry throws a small party inviting the gang.. what happens when 10 teenagers and alcohol mix?

LIAM/GF; Liam is the quiet one, doesn't really talk to anyone else except for the little group. He's the closest with -Gf's name- he's always seen her has a little sister.. nothing more. Will he fall for her at the party?

HARRY/GF: Harry is the flirty one. Him and -Gf's name- are nothing but friends with benefits. Just sleeping together, nothing more, nothing less. What happens under the influence of alcohol? Will they become something more? Nobody knows about them being FWB.

LOUIS/GF: Ooooh lala. Things are heating up between these two. Everyone knows that Louis likes -Gf's name- and that -Gf's name- likes Louis. However, Louis and Gf can't see it, so they've kept they're feelings hidden to each other. Will they finally tell each other at the party?

ZAYN/GF: Oh dear. Zayn and Gf.. oops. These two are the only people out of the group who do NOT get along, at all. Always arguing, insulting each other. However, little does -Gf's name- know.. Zayn is only 'hating' on gf because he secretly likes her. What happens at the party?

NIALL/GF: Eh oh. These two have never really talked properly. They know of each other.. will sparks fly when the two of them are left alone because all the other couples go and do their own thing?

-Start by getting ready for Harry's party. Girls can be with girls or whatever. It's entirely up to you.-