Break Or A Breaking Point?

**The boys aren't famous in this.** So, the boys and girls are group of friends. Everyone is on a break from work/college/whateveryouchoose. They haven't seen each other for awhile so Niall decides to let everyone stay at his for the week or so. However, with all the drama that's happening between everyone.. what will happen?

HARRY/GF: Harry and -Gf's name- were the cutest couple ever. They were dating since the 8th grade. However.. all good things come to an end right? Harry ended up breaking -Gf's name- heart. He cheated on her with some slut and then dumped her. Apparently he never loved her like he used to anymore. Harry called her all sorts of names which hurt her badly. -Gf's name- was absolutely broken. But now, months later, they still haven't spoken to each other. Just as when -Gf's name- is finally starting to move on.. what happens when she sees Harry at Niall's? When Harry sees -Gf's name- he realises what a huge mistake he made, as he's been missing her for months. He feels horrible. He just can't find the words to say to her. He wants her back. He realises he truly loves her. Will he get back with -Gf's name-? Will -Gf's name- give Harry another chance? Will they ever be that cute couple again?

NIALL/GF: Niall and -Gf's name- have been the best of friends since they were young kids. -Gf's name- has always had a crush on Niall, ever since she was little. She always thinks Niall has a crush on her back, by the way he acts with her. Always hugging her, kissing her cheek etc. She hasn't seen Niall for months since she's been away at college. So when she sees Niall she's esatic, she's missed him. But there's a problem. Niall reveals that he's started dating someone. -Gf's name- mood instantly changes, she's absolutely gutted. She acts like she's not bothered at first, but deep down she really is. She starts acting a bit off with Niall, keeping her distance away from him. Niall notices that -Gf's name- is ignoring him, which he's a little hurt by. Niall's always had a soft spot for -Gf's name- but he's never told her. Niall asks -Gf's name- why she's ignoring him.. what happens when -Gf's name- finally manages to tell Niall the truth about her feelings? Will Niall dump his current new girlfriend for her?

ZAYN/GF: Zayn and -Gf's name- have been dating for years. It's really cute.. when they're together. They're constantly on and off. They finish each other over the slightest things, then they'll get back together, then finish again. Zayn's fed up of the on/off relationship and just wants to be with -Gf's name-, he really does love her. So Zayn thinks of ways on how to stop the on/off situation. He hates not being with -Gf's name-. He adores the bones of that girl. But -Gf's name- flips over the slightest things. Zayn decides to propose to her, hoping that he'll get to be with her forever. But just before Zayn gets to propose, they start arguing. Causing -Gf's name- to get really upset and storm off. Will Zayn and -Gf's name- ever be able to resolve their problems? Will Zayn finally propose?

LOUIS/GF: Oh dear. Louis and -Gf's name- have never really gotten on together. In fact, they hate each other. Or so it seems. So when Louis and -Gf's name- see each other, they both immediately want to leave. They both end up staying though. They're constantly arguing, there's no shutting them up. They're both really loud, snappy, sassy people. Which could be why they argue too much. Louis can be really horrible to -Gf's name- as she can be with Louis. However, one argument ends up getting really heated. Both of them screaming at each other. But what happens when Louis kisses -Gf's name- to shut her up? How will they both react? Does Louis like -Gf's name-? Does she like him?

LIAM/GF: Liam and -Gf's name- are really, really close. A little too close for just "friends". Why are they so close? Well, these two little kinky shits are friends with benefits. And have been for about a year and half. However, they haven't seen each other for months as they both ending up going to two different colleges. So when Liam and -Gf's name- see each other at Niall's, they both get really happy knowing they have their friend with benefits back. When they started as friends with benefits, they both promised that they'll never be anything more and will have no other feelings for each other. But.. what happens when Liam breaks that promise? When Liam sees her, he feels something different for her. Love maybe? Genuine love and care? Will Liam ever get the balls to tell -Gf's name- though? Will -Gf's name- feel the same?

*****START BY MAKING YOUR WAY TO NIALL'S HOUSE, NIALL CAN START BEING AT HIS HOUSE.. (Obviously.)

THERE'S A PROBLEM THOUGH, SINCE NIALL AND THE OTHER BOYS ARENT FAMOUS IN THIS, THEYRE NOT MULTI MILLONAIRES.. so, there's only a few bedroom's. Couple's end up sharing rooms. ;)

HAVE FUN WITH PLOT, LOVELIES!*****