Highschool

High school. Senior year. 5 girls, 5 boys.

Harry: He is the bad boy, I don't give a damn about anyone, flirt. He's popular, everyone wanting to be his mate. Girls throw themselves at him. Has had every girl except -Gf's name-

He wants her and is determined to get her. What happens when -Gf's name- refuses?

Louis: Class clown, also very popular along with Harry. However, he's secretly dating -Gf's name- who isn't exactly popular, in fact she isn't popular at all. Nobody can know about this little relationship for Lou's sake. Will it be revealed?

Zayn: Uh oh. He's the bully. Complete badass. Always picking on people, mainly picking on -Gf's name- the most. Little does people know, Zayn actually likes -Gf's name- which is why he teases her.

Niall: He's the shy and quiet one. He has a passion for music, he's closest with Liam. He's kinda popular, everyone knows who is, but isn't overly popular. He hasn't ever really had a proper relationship. What happens when new girl -Gf's name- catches his eye?

Liam: The sweetheart. Everyone loves him. He can't do no wrong! He's close with Niall and is quite popular. He's also really smart. He has an on and off bitchy girlfriend. However, will he fall for -Gf's name- when he starts to tutor her?

Harry's gf: Stubborn, feisty, cheeky. She's lovely, friends with everyone. She's close with all the girls and tries to get along with everyone. However, when Harry tries his flirty ways with her, she doesn't follow. Will his ways finally get to her?

Louis' gf: The nerd. She isn't popular whatsoever. She's friends with the girls, but usually she keeps herself to herself. She's dating the class clown, Lou. Who's really popular. They're keeping their relationship quiet.. but can she keep the relationship quiet or reveal it?

Zayn's gf: Little miss sporty. Kinda Tom-boy ish. Constantly getting teased/bullied by Zayn, and she doesn't understand why. Will she finally have the guts to stand up to Zayn and find out why he bullies her?

Niall's gf: New girl! Loves to play guitar. It's her first day and doesn't know anyone. Until she bumps into Niall. Will her and Niall have the same passion for music and make sparks fly?

Liam's gf: Good girl. Loved by everyone, just like Liam. She's been friends with Liam for a few years. She hates his on and off bitchy girlfriend. She does really well in school. However, she's suddenly failing math. So Liam offers to tutor her. Will she finally see Liam more than a friend?

-START BY GETTING READY FOR SCHOOL. Everyone knows each other, except for Niall's gf. EVERYONE IS IN THE SAME CLASS!-