University

BA BAM. It's a brand new year of studying. The boys and the girls are starting university and are gonna be living on the campus.

Harry/Gf: Harry and Gf have never met before. It turns out that they've both been put into a dorm together as room mates. Harry is told that he has to share, He isn't impressed that he has to share until -Gf's name- walks into the room with her stuff. His attitude changes straight away to the cheeky and flirty styles we know. Will -Gf's name- take to him?

Louis/Gf: Louis and Gf have been dating since high school and are now going to uni together. When they find out they're sharing rooms together, they're ecstatic.. however, what happens when Louis gets drunk and makes a stupid mistake?

Zayn/Gf: Zayn and Gf have never met before, just like Harry and Gf. Zayn and gf have to share rooms. Neither of them are bothered at first.. but they soon are. They're complete opposites. Zayn's a bad boy, she's a good girl. What happens when Zayn tries to make goody goody -Gf's name- do something naughty?

Niall/Gf: Niall and Gf meet each other while getting to the uni. -Gf's name- and Niall shared a lift to the uni as neither of them had a way of getting there. Once they get to the uni, they find out that they're room mates. Both of them seem happy about it. Will they start to fall for each other?

Liam/Gf: Liam and Gf have been best friends for like ever. They know everything about each other. When they get to the uni and find out they're sharing rooms, they really pleased about it. They secretly like each other though. Will they finally tell their feelings for each other?

--START BY MAKING YOUR WAY TO THE UNIVERSITY!--