Family plot -Styles/Horan-

One Direction split up to focus on their family lives. They were all still close but Harry and Niall remained the closest. They decide to take their families on holiday to the beach and each family has their own beach house, next to each other.

Styles Daughter (18) and Horan Son (19): Have been good friends since they were little. They went to school with each other. Horan son, has a little crush on Styles Daughter that only Niall knows about. Will Horan son tell styles daughter? Will Styles Daughter feel the same? Or will Niall blurt it all out before Horan Son does?

Styles Daughter (15) and Horan Son (16): Horan Son has a reputation of being nothing but trouble, a bad boy. Styles Daughter is more of a goody-two shoes. They're both friends and start liking each other. Harry doesn't like the fact that Styles daughter is hanging around with Horan son as Harry doesn't approve of him. Will Styles daughter and Horan son break the rules?

Styles Son (5) and Horan Daughter (5): These two have grew up together. They've been best friends since they could talk. They both play together and LOVE annoying their older siblings during the holiday as they think it's fun.

Harry/Wife and Niall/Wife: Uh oh. Styles wife and Horan wife absolutely despise each other. A lot happened in the past and now they both hate each other. What happens when they get into a cat fight? Will Harry and Niall be able to stop it? Will they be able to get the two wives to forgive and forget?

--Start by driving to the beach houses, Horan's are together and the Styles' are together--