Battle of the bands

Sooo, the boys are in One Direction. ( obviously. ) and the girls are in *insert girl band name here*. The boys are NOT world wide famous, neither are the girls. Both bands are just starting out into the music industry. So, to gain more promotion and fame, both bands enter a competition. Battle Of The Bands. When the boys and the girls meet for the first time at the entry meeting, they instantly dislike each other. The boys think the girls are just typical bitches, as the girls think boys are just typical jerks. The boys know that the girls are their biggest contenders, as the girls know the boys are their biggest contenders. The competition lasts for weeks, so all bands have to move into a big house. ( A bit like X Factor. ) What happens when the girls and the boys each have rooms next to each other? Anyway, the boys and the girls are now living with each other for some weeks, how will they cope? Both bands have to practice their performances together every day.. will things work out?

Harry/Gf: Harry and -Gf's name- really do not get on. Constantly arguing over the smallest things. However, Harry flirts with -Gf's name- just to mess with her, and he knows it annoys her. He loves getting her all worked up and pissed. -Gf's name- starts to fight back though, by flirting back with Harry, to mess with him. What happens when Harry and -Gf's name- are arguing in one of the recording booths and Harry accidentally breaking the handle off the door, so they end up alone and locked in at one of the practice performance sessions?

Niall/Gf: Niall and -Gf's name- haven't really spoke that much, but they're forced to hate each other, because of everyone else. Niall, as we all know, has a keen interest into guitar playing. As is -Gf's name-, she's learning how to play guitar. At one of the practice performance sessions, Niall notices that -Gf's name- is struggling on playing the guitar. So, without the boys or girls knowing.. he offers to help her out. She obviously says yes, since she doesn't actually hate him. Niall often teaches -Gf's name- when nobody can see them or anything.. will they ever get caught?

Louis/Gf: Louis and -Gf's name- absolutely hate each other. Louis is always trying to be better than -Gf's name-, and -Gf's name- is always trying to be better than Louis. What happens when at one of the practice performance sessions, when they're both trying to be better than each other and they start arguing? While arguing, Louis takes it too far by saying something that really upsets -Gf's name- so she storms out of the practice, crying. Louis feels really guilty and regrets saying it. He chases after her, begging for forgiveness. Will she accept his apology and become friends or something more?

ZAYN/GF: Zayn and -gf's name- are like Niall/Gf where they don't really hate each other that much. -Gf's name- is an amazing dancer, along with being a singer. Zayn's a little shy and isn't a dancer at all. At one of the practice sessions, -Gf's name- notices Zayn struggling so without anyone else knowing, she offers to help him out a bit. Zayn agrees and wants to straight away. What will happen? Will they fall for each other?

LIAM/GF: Don't really get on that much, they've never seen eye to eye with each other. Anddd, at the practice sessions, they start arguing about who gets to have a turn of performing their routine first. -Gf's name- is a little shy when it comes to singing, she's doesn't have many solos or anything in her band.. while Liam is the opposite. Liam gives in to letting her go first as she just wants to get it over and done with. Liam knows that she doesn't have many solo's and has never actually heard her sing. Liam is amazed when he hears her singing and notices that she's not that confident. So he starts offering to help her boost her confidence, she agrees. What happens when Liam starts getting feelings for her? Will she feel the same?

***START BY WAKING UP. THEY ALL LIVE TOGETHER, THE GIRLS HAVE ROOMS NEXT TO THE BOYS.

REMEMBER, THE BOYS AND GIRLS HATE EACH OTHER. ( well, Harry/Gf, Louis/Gf and Liam/Gf do. Niall/Gf and Zayn/Gf aren't really bothered. xD )

HAVE FUNNNN***