Summer Camp

This is the summer no one is waiting for. Five girls, five boys, one lake-side cabin, three whole months. They had been placed by school.. It was some shitty experiment to test. Well, let me get into couple details.

LOUIS/GF: Louis is one of the worst. He likes to play pranks and fuck with people to piss them off. Louis's GF is a good girl. She just doesn't like to shut up. She likes to talk a lot. Louis picks on her and she just hits him. Will they contain a happy relationship in the end?

LIAM/GF: Liam is good boy. He likes to be nice and help people. Liam's GF is the opposite. She hates helping people. But what happens when Liam and his girl meet and sparks fly? Will they compose and form a loving relationship together?

NIALL/GF: Niall is another good boy. He is very smart and loves to hang with his friends. His GF is in the middle. She gets detention a lot, but loves to be with other people. When they start to talk, he forms feelings while she's catching up on the actual feeling of him being a friend.

ZAYN/GF: Zayn is a bad boy! His GF is a good girl. And when I say "Good Girl" I mean it. She can't stand to make people feel bad. He just wants her to open up and he realises he wants to be there with her. However, his gf is scared to get involved with such a bad boy.

HARRY/GF: Harry's GF is another good girl. He is a bad boy flirt. When he saw her, he immediately started to flirt. She flirts back which teases him a lot. However, she's very scared when one night he tries more.

---START BY EVERYONE GETTING ON THE BUS TO THE CAMP. BOYS KNOW BOYS, GIRLS KNOW GIRLS. Each couple share rooms in the cabin---