Styles Triplets. ( 3 couple.. obviously c; )

Start of a new school year. Three new students are joining.. turns out they're three brothers. The Styles' brothers. Harry, Edward and Marcel...

HARRY/GF: The flirty, popular triplet. He was branded as the player in his last school for being the badass heartbreaker. He loves girls.. a little too much. Usually he gets whatever girl he wants. Girls in the new school are practically throwing themselves at Harry, but what happens when he meets -Gf's name- and he instantly wants her, but she doesn't take to him? What will he do?

EDWARD/GF: The I don't give a fuck about anyone or anything triplet. He was the school bully at the last school he was at, which is one of the reasons to why he had to move school. Straight away he starts to pick on -Gf's name-. -Gf's name- is furious and annoyed by this, so what happens when she defends herself and get bitchy? Little does -Gf's name- know, Edward only picks on people he likes...L

MARCEL/GF: The nerdy, geeky triplet. He's so sweet and shy. Doesn't really have that many friends. He only moved from his last school because his brothers did. He gets really, really nervous around girls and tends to avoid them. But what happens when -Gf's name- catches his eye? Turns out -Gf's name- is extremely popular.. will she get to like Marcel and form feelings for him? Or reject him because she doesn't want to ruin her popularity?

****START BY WAKING UP.. MOST PEOPLE START CHATZY'S LIKE THAT ANYWAY. xD

EVERYONE IS IN THE SAME CLASS.

HAVE FUNNNNN.****