Drama llama - High school

Lalalaaaaaa, high school. Couples and friends. Woo. Niall is throwing a party on Friday night, and is planning on inviting all the friends.. will it turn out well? Let's see..

Harry/Gf: Have recently just broke up about a month ago. Harry broke -Gf's name- heart. He cheated on her with the school slut. At first, -Gf's name- took it badly, while Harry wasn't bothered. But now, as -Gf's name- is finally moving on, Harry is aching. He wants her back. Every time he sees her, he feels guilty and wants to make up everything to her. He realises that he truly loves her. But he can't find the nerves to talk to her. What happens at the party? Kiss and make up? Or will -Gf's name- move on forever?

Niall/Gf: Bestest friends in the whole wide world. Been besties since they were little kids, they grew up together. However, Niall has had a huuuuuge crush on -Gf's name- for a few years, but has always been scared to tell her in case she doesn't like him back and then ruin their friendship. Does -Gf's name- feel the same as Niall? What happens at the party? Do they both reveal their feelings or keep it all hidden inside?

Louis/Gf: Cutest couple ever. Been dating ever since the first year of high school. They're adorable, but.. -Gf's name- has a secret. What secret? (Gf choose) Is it a bad secret? Or a good secret? Will she let it slip out at the party? How will Louis react? Good or bad? Who knows...?

Liam/Gf: Have been secretly dating for a couple of months. -Gf's name- isn't really that close with the group of friends, so Liam was worried that she'd be judged, so he kept their relationship secret. Will they both finally pluck up the courage to reveal all at the party or keep it hidden for longer?

Zayn/Gf: -Gf's name- is the new kid, doesn't know anyone. Until she bumped into Zayn. He offered to show her around and moved on from there. He asked her to come along to Niall's party with him.. will sparks fly between them? Will they develop feelings? Or just remain as friends?

---START BY BEING IN CLASS, EVERYONE IS IN THE SAME CLASS, EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER EXCEPT FROM ZAYN'S GF SINCE SHE IS NEW---