Plane Crash

The start of the summer holidays, yay! So, the boys decided to go on a holiday to Ibiza, as do the girls. The boys and girls don't know each other.. yet. They all meet on the plane as each soon to be couple, have seats next to each other. ( Eg: Harry and Gf, have seat numbers next to each other etc )

They all talk and get friendly, I mean, it's long a plane journey, you can't just sit in silence.. anyway, they all get chatty and seem to be getting along. When suddenly, the plane starts to go wrong, they realise there's nothing they can do.. the plane is crashing. A plane full of 238 people is crashing.

The plane crashes.. presumingly, you'd think that everyone is dead. Wrong. Ten people survived. They're injured, but survived. Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis, Louis' Gf, Zayn's Gf, Liam's Gf, Niall's Gf and Harry's Gf. Now they all have to work together to survive on this island. God knows when or if they'll get home.

With all this bonding and working together, will some people develop feelings towards each other? Will people start actually caring for one another? Will couples form? Will people even live or will people die?

---START BY BOARDING THE PLANE, COUPLES SIT NEXT TO EACH OTHER---