Vampires

5 girls are driving back home from a weekend away. It's pretty late, it's dark and gloomy. The girls are driving along a side road when suddenly, the car breaks down. Their out of gas. They have nowhere to go. Apart from the woods. One of the girls suggest looking in the woods to see if they can find help. They all finally agree and start making their way into the woods. They get deeper into the woods when they see a little run down cabin which belongs to the boys...

Harry: Most vicious out of the boys and has a short temper. He doesn't care what he bites or who he bites. However, what happens when he lays eyes on -Gf's name-?

Louis: Oldest vampire. He's been the longest vampire out of the boys, so he has so much experience of the whole vampire thing. He's patient. But always gets what he wants. Will he get -Gf's name-?

Zayn: The mysterious one. Tends to hunt alone. He's never had trouble biting anything. When he sees -Gf's name- will he bite her straight away?

Niall: Isn't the youngest, but hasn't been a vampire for that long. He's still proving that he can be a decent vampire to the boys. When he sees -Gf's name- he immediately wants to bite her. But he can't push himself to do it. Wonder why?

Liam: The hunter. He's very skilful at hunting. He can get anything. He loves a good meal. What happens when he first meets -Gf's name- will he want her as his next meal?

-Girls start by the car breaking down and making your way into the woods-

-Boys, start by being in the cabin doing whatever-