Assignment

The boys and the girls are all in the same French language class at school. For a summer project, their French Language teacher is setting an assignment that involves them all visiting Paris for a couple of weeks. Just to experience what life is like in Paris and how different it is from where they are. However, this assignment needs to be do in couples and partners.

Partners;

Niall and Gf

Harry and Gf

Zayn and Gf

Liam and Gf

Louis and Gf

That doesn't sound bad.. does it? Wrong. The boys hate the girls and the girls hate the boys. They all have their reasons for hating each other...

Niall/Gf: He's the popular nerd, she's the head cheerleader. They have their differences.. he wants to spend their time in Paris studying.. She just wants to go shopping. So, they arguing over anything and everything. Will the arguing stop? Will they begin to develop feelings for each other?

Harry/Gf: He's the football (Soccer) Captain and she's the class sweetheart. Harry tries to come across as a complete badass. -Gf's name- is incredibly blonde. (stupid c:) Harry and Gf absolutely hate each other because of something that happened a few years ago. What happens when Harry and Gf get lost in Paris?

Zayn/Gf: Zayn is the A+ student, not a 'popular nerd' unlike Niall. He focuses on school work and school work only. -Gf's name- is a flirt. She gets what she sees. She sets her sights on Zayn. Hoping that he won't be able to resist her good looks and attitude. Will Zayn be attracted to her in Paris? Will they become something more?

Louis/Gf: School bully and little miss innocent. Louis picks on -Gf's name- a lot. But -Gf's name- doesn't let it bother her, which annoys Louis. Will she be annoyed that she's partners with Louis though? Will they start to like like each other?

Liam/Gf: Have never actually spoke to each other before. They have completely different friendship circles. When they're partnered together, will it be awkward? Or will they enjoy it? Will they hit it off straight away?

Each partner shares a room at the hotel. Eg; Niall and Gf share, Harry and Gf share.. etc.

Start by getting off the plane in Paris and going to the hotel.