Tv show. ( prank wars )

10 random people. 2 two teams. 1 house. 1 competition. 1 prize. 1 tv show.

RED TEAM:

-Harry ( Leader of the Red team )

-Niall

-Liam

-Lou's Gf

-Zayn's Gf

BLACK TEAM:

-Harry's Gf

-Niall's Gf

-Liam's Gf

-Louis ( Leader of the Black team )

-Zayn

The aim of the tv show is simple. Both teams hate one another and are all competing to win the grand prize of £500,000. ( The boys are NOT famous in this. ) Which ever team pulls the most pranks on the opposite team wins. Simple, right? Neither team is allowed to get friendly with anyone on the other team, otherwise, if they get caught by anyone else on the teams or the show producers, they will be excluded from their team and get sent home so they can no longer participate in the tv show or win the money.

One side of the house belongs to the red team, the other side belongs to the black team. Each team is allowed to steal items from the other team's side of the house. ( Which will cause arguing.. hehe. c: )

Seems fairly simple.. doesn't it? Wronggggg. What happens when certain people from the teams start liking members from the other team?

HARRY/GF: Harry is the leader of the red team, so he is in charge of the reds. -Gf's name- is on the black team. At first, Harry despises -Gf's name- and pulls tons of pranks on her. From stealing and hiding her things, to soaking her with water etc. For some reason, he loves seeing her get pissed and ends up finding it a big turn on. -Gf's name- dislikes Harry also, so she likes to pull pranks on him back. As revenge. What happens when Harry pulls her and not a prank? What happens when they start to develop crushes on each other? Will they get caught and get sent home for breaking the rules?

NIALL/GF: Niall is on the red team, while -Gf's name- is on the black team. We all know Niall loves a laugh, so him participating in this tv show is like heaven for him. He loves all the pranking. -Gf's name- also loves a laugh and loves all the pranking. But Niall gets annoyed that -Gf's name- doesn't care that she keeps getting pranked by him and that she keeps pranking him back. So now, these two are at war to see who can do the better prank. Niall tries everything, from scaring her, tripping her up, ruining her room to throwing water balloons at her. She just isn't bothered. Will they slowly start developing feelings for each other? Will they show that they do or keep it hidden so they can stay on the show?

LIAM/GF: Liam's a red, -Gf's name- is a black. Liam isn't really bothered in the whole pranking thing, he's just in the show for the prize money at the end. So, he doesn't really prank anyone that much. However, -Gf's name- keeps targeting Liam has her prank victim. She finds it hilarious while Liam is getting more and more annoyed by it. But he never does any pranks back. Until, -Gf's name- takes a prank a little too far and gets Liam really pissed. Liam ends up doing a worse prank back to her. -Gf's name- gets upset by this prank as Liam says/does the wrong thing. Liam feels extremely guilty and decides that he should apologise. What happens when -Gf's name- blurts out that she was only pranking him because she liked him and wanted his attention? Will he feel the same back? Or will he keep his feelings hidden so that he doesn't get kicked off and lose the chance of winning the prize money?

LOUIS/GF: Louis is the team leader of the blacks, so he is in charge of the blacks. -Gf's name- is on the reds. We all know that Louis is a sassy, prankster. Loves to prank anyone and anything! However, he tends to focus on one person from the red team. Who's that unfortunate person? -Gf's name- is. Louis is attracted to her, so he knows that if he pranks her, he can spend time with her.. even if it is just arguing. He loves it! -Gf's name- wonders why it's just her Louis is pranking, she gets annoyed by it. So she decides to prank him. But, he prank fails since Louis knows every prank there is. Louis laughs at her fail, and offers to teach her some pranks. She accepts unwillingly. After a while, they start getting friendly.. and even start falling for each other. Will they get caught?

ZAYN/GF: Zayn is on the black team, -Gf's name- is on the red team. Zayn and Gf are probably the most laid back people on the show. They'd rather sleep than prank. But, they have to prank. Since they notice that everyone seems to of picked a prank target, they target each other. After a few pranks, they start to realise that they're both pulling the same pranks on each other. They also realise that they have a lot in common. They both agree to stop pranking each other and start to like each other more and more. What happens when Zayn suggests quitting the tv show so that they can be together but -Gf's name- really wants to win the money? Will she agree to quitting or forget Zayn?

*****START BY WAKING UP IN YOUR TEAM'S SIDE OF THE HOUSE.

EACH PERSON HAS THEIR OWN ROOM. ( easy to hide people. c; )

PRANK AWAY AT EACH OTHER. IT CAN BE ANY SORT OF PRANK. BE CREATIVE.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PLOT IDEA, I'VE NEVER WROTE A PLOT LIKE THIS BEFORE. HEHE.

IF YOU PUT THIS ON YOUR WATTPAD OR WHATEVER, IDK.. JUST PLEASE CREDIT ME. THANK YOU. c:*****