Valentines day.<3

Valentine's day is just a few days away and everyone's love lives are dead. It is planned that everyone is going to go to a Valentine's Day bon fire type party at the beach.

Liam- Best friends with Zayn's gf, they grew up together. Liam is dating Liam's gf, Liam's gf has a secret that Liam doesn't know yet!

Niall- Niall is currently single, and something upsetting as happened in his family recently (Up to Niall what that is) so has been really sad. Hasn't been focused on girls too much.

Zayn- Has a crush on Zayn's gf and totally shows it. ALWAYS being flirty towards her. Doesn't realise she has a crush on him though.

Louis- Has a crush on Louis' gf but thinks she doesn't like him so he hides his feelings towards her. Acts like just friends with her.

Harry- Has a huge crush on Harry's gf ever since school. He isn't sure if Harry's gf will ever like him back though.

Lou's gf- Has a crush on Louis but because Louis is hiding his feelings she doesn't know weather he likes her or not.

Liam's gf- Liam's gf is dating Liam and has a secret to tell him (Dani you choose what it is)

Niall's gf-Has a crush on Niall, and lately has been trying to cheer him up. She's trying anything to make him smile.

Harry's gf- Is loud and a bit of a clumsy person, pretty guilable too. Scared to ever start crushing on someone though. However, she's starting to develop a crush on Harry.

Zayn's gf- Best friends with Liam, has been hanging with Liam and Liam's gf. Always really blonde and has a crush on Zayn, which Zayn doesn't realise.

---START BY GETTING READY TO GO TO THE PARTY! Each couple go together. So like, Zayn pick up Zayn's gf and go the party, etc.---