Another highschool plot. ( With Marcel.. No Liam )

Blah, blah, blah. Highschool ( living hell ).. Everyone knows each other, but not everyone is friends with each other...

MARCEL/GF: Marcel, the geeky younger twin brother of Harry. Him and Harry are completely different. Harry is popular, Marcel is the typical nerd. However, Marcel is completely head over heels in love with -Gf's name- he has a massive crush on her. ( Aw, cute. c: ) But he gets all shy and nervous around girls. -Gf's name- is head cheerleader, little miss popular. When Marcel asks out -Gf's name- she rejects him without even thinking. Marcel is hurt by this and decides to have a ' make-over'. When Marcel has had his make over, he has new clothes, even got a tattoo. What happens when -Gf's name- notices his change and wants him? Will he give her another chance?

HARRY/GF: Harry, the popular older twin brother of Marcel. He's the football captain, a jock and very popular. Not to mention a heartbreaker. You'd think everyone likes him and wants to be his mate.. wrong. -Gf's name- can't stand him. She hates the way he thinks he can get any girl and get them to do whatever she wants. What happens when Harry starts getting involved with -Gf's name- and wants her to be his next girl. He'll do anything to get her.. will he actually get her? -Gf's name- and Niall's Gf are best friends. But, Harry and Niall hate each other because Harry got the title of football captain. Niall has been jealous ever since.. will they ever be mates again? Will he manage to get -Gf's name-? Or will he just be lonely?

NIALL/GF: Niall, he's popular, on the football team as the star quarterback. But not captain. Which he's extremely jealous of Harry for and hates him for as Niall thinks he should be captain. Will him and Harry find a way to be mates again or will they hate each other forever? -Gf's name- is sort of a nobody, has a few friends. She's closest too Harry's Gf. But, not many people know who she is.. like Niall. Niall has absolutely no idea who she is. What happens when Niall and her end up in detention together for 3 hours. Will they speak? Become friends? Or something more?

ZAYN/GF: Highschool sweethearts. They've been dating ever since the 8th grade. ( How sweet, aw. c: ) They're completely different people, so that's why their relationship works. Zayn's a bad boy, he doesn't care about anything or anyone, except for -Gf's name- he smokes, drinks etc. Which is why good girl -Gf's name- is attracted to him so much. But lately, Zayn and Gf have been fighting. Fighting over the littlest things. Too make things worse, a rumour starts going around school that Zayn is cheating on -Gf's name- with the school slut. When -Gf's name- hears about this rumour, she loses it and breaks down crying in school. She finally gets the courage to go to Zayn and make him explain. Of course, the rumour is a lie. Which Zayn says to her. But, will -Gf's name- believe him? Will their relationship be strong again or will it be over?

LOUIS/GF: Louis is the sassy, hard faced, school bully. He bullies the likes of Marcel, and his friends. But he also bullies -Gf's name-. He bullies her the most. He likes to pick on her for all sorts of things. He's been picking on -Gf's name- for years and he enjoys it. -Gf's name- hates Louis for this, and it really gets to her. What happens when one day Louis takes it too far and -Gf's name- just walks out and bursts into tears. It gets to -Gf's name- so much because it turns out, she's had a crush on him for so long. What happens when he goes to say sorry? How will Louis react? Will he reveal to her that he secretly has had feelings for her all this time or will he not care?

The school dance is also near, will anything happen at the dance? What happens if people end up drinking? Fighting? Making up? New friendships? Intimate moments? Romance? Who knows.

****START BY DOING THE WHOLE WAKING UP SHIT.

EVERYONE IS IN THE SAME CLASS.

THE SCHOOL DANCE IS AT THE SCHOOL... OBVIOUSLY. Hehe. c:****