Stylinson/Horan Family. c:

Stylinson and Horan family plot, yay.

Stylinson Son (14) and Horan Daughter (13): Stylinson son is a nerd, Horan Daughter is popular. Stylinson son has a huuuuge crush on Horan Daughter, but he's afraid to say anything to ,her. One day, at school, Horan Daughter notices Stylinson Son getting bullied, so she goes over and stops it. After that, Horan Daughter and Stylinson Son slowly start to become closer as friends. Will Horan Daughter ever fall for Stylinson Son?

Stylinson Daughter (16) and Horan Son (17): Stylinson Daughter is very close with Harry. She's daddy's little girl. She's also had a one night stand with Horan Son.. they were drunk at a party. Stylinson Daughter and Horan Son are really close friends, but ended up sleeping together.. in which, Stylinson Daughter ended up pregnant. Since Horan Son didn't use protection.. ( Dayum, Horan Son. ) Stylinson Daughter hasn't told anyone about her being pregnant, as she was just planning to have a secret abortion. However, what happens when Harry finds a pregnancy test in the bathroom? Will Stylinson Daughter tell everything? What will happen when Horan Son finds out?

Stylinson Son (19) and Horan Daughter (18): Stylinson Son and Horan Daughter have been dating since they were 13. ( Aw, how cute. ) And now Stylinson Son feels like its the right time to propose to Horan Daughter. Stylinson Son has a ring and knows how to do it. However, Styles Son has been too nervous to pop the question, and starts becoming a little distant to Horan Daughter. She can tell he's being distance, and starts accusing him of all sorts. Eg; that he's cheating on her. Horan Daughter and Stylinson Son end up having a heated argument. Stylinson Son loses it and just gets really pissed, he ends up throwing the ring box on the floor infront of her and walking off. Horan Daughter realises what he was gonna do. Will they work things out? Will Horan Daughter apologise? Will Stylinson Son forgive her? Will they be over forever?

Harry and Louis: Harry and Louis seem to be the perfect couple, with the perfect family. When Louis finds a pregnancy test in the bathroom, he suddenly freaks out and thinks Harry ended up going straight and slept with someone, causing a girl to become pregnant. Louis obviously confronts Harry, which makes Harry laugh and confused, ensuring him that he didn't go straight. They both then wonder who the test belonged to, that's when Harry's realises that theres only one girl in the house. Harry is extremely close with Styles Daughter, she's his little girl. So when he finds out she's pregnant, he hits the roof. He gets so pissed and annoyed. Louis tries calming Harry down, but louis is also just as disappointed. Harry's distraught, when he finds out that Horan Son is the father, he bans Styles Daughter and Horan Son from seeing each other. Louis tries to comfort Harry and help Styles Daughter get through it all. But Harry's having none of it.. what will happen?

Niall and Wife: Niall and his wife are completely and utterly oblivious to the whole pregnancy with Stylinson Daughter, just like Horan Son. So when the Stylinsons turn up at the house, blabbering all to them, Niall is shocked and furious with Horan Son. Niall's Wife is just as shocked. Niall gets stressed about the whole thing, and starts picking up his old drinking habits. Niall's wife tries everything to get him to stop, but he refuses. Will he ever stop? Will he let his wife help him? Or will he just keep drinking his worries away?