The Reunion

The boys and the girls were a close group of friends during high school. However, once they all left high school.. not many of them stayed in contact. Everyone went their separate ways. But now, there's a reunion party which they're all attending.

Harry and Gf: Harry and Gf used to date during high school. They were such a cute couple. But they had a nasty break up. Ever since that neither of them spoke to each other. Will it be awkward at the reunion or will they realise they both want each other back?

Louis and Gf: Louis and Gf were best friends all the way through high school and always kept their feelings mutual. However, -Gf's name- moved away to go uni after high school and left Lou behind. What happens when they both reunite at the reunion party?

Zayn and Gf: Zayn was a nerd, Gf was popular. The two never really spoke much in school. Zayn had always thought -Gf's name- was beautiful and he did have feelings for her. Will -Gf's name- remember Zayn and start falling for him?

Niall and Gf: Niall and Gf were close friends in high school. They both had feelings for each other but never showed it. Will they finally tell each other that they have feelings for each other at the reunion or has the feeling long gone?

Liam and Gf: Liam liked -Gf's name- through high school. Every time he asked her out, she'd always deny him. Liam asked her out multiple times but she'd always reject. This is hurt Liam. Will -Gf's name- finally realise she has feelings for Liam when she sees him at the reunion?

-START BY GOING TO THE REUNION (: -