Christmas

CHRISTMAS EVE, YAAAAY! ( Everyone's gets excited about Christmas Eve, shh. )

So, everyone knows each other and all live in one big house. ( Since ya' know, the boys are multi-millionaires. xD )
At the house, a Christmas party is being thrown. What happens?

HARRY/GF: Bestfriends. Have been ever since they were little. They grew up together, went through school together and now they've ended up living with each other with everyone else. However, Harry as had a huge crush on -Gf's name- for like ever. Only Niall knows about Harry's crush and Harry is always trying to make it obvious to -Gf's name- that Harry likes her. Y'know, always cuddling her, dropping little hints. But she doesn't see it. Little does Harry know, -Gf's name- likes Harry back. But thinks he doesn't like her. At the party, Harry and Gf end up having a argument because Harry wants -Gf's name- to stop drinking, but she's not listening. When Harry accidentally slips out that he loves her during the argument, what will happen?

LOUIS/GF: AYEEEE, BIRTHDAY BOY. It's Lou's birthday, ayyyyy! Him and Gf have been together for about 5 years and are very loved up. However, at the party -Gf's name- gets absolutely drunk and ends up kissing a guy that isn't Louis. OOOOH. ( Random guy cx ) Louis sees her and gets really annoyed, angry and most of all upset. Louis confronts her and -Gf's name- insists it meant nothing. (It really didn't mean anything) Louis ends up storming off, while his gf is begging for his forgiveness. Will he forgive and forget?

NIALL/GF Kinky bastards. These pair are nothing but friends with benefits. They have been for months, they made a mutual agreement to be nothing more. But lately, Niall's been feeling something more. He's genuinely developing feelings for her, more and more each day. He was planning to tell her at the party, but is worried incase she doesn't feel the same. Will he tell her? Does she feel the same?

ZAYN/GF: Cuties. These pair are so cute together! Always being lovey-dovey with each other. However, lately, Zayn's being distant from -Gf's name-. Everyone notices this and -Gf's name- starts to think she's done something wrong. Zayn is ignoring her slightly at the party, and -Gf's name- starts to get really confused and upset. She finally has a massive go at him, asking him why he's ignoring her. Thing's get heated between them as it leads to an argument. Zayn finally reveals that the reason why he's been distant is because he's been trying to find the the right way to propose to -Gf's name- and that he's been really nervous. Now, after the argument, will Zayn still propose? Will -Gf's name- say yes if he does?

Liam/Gf: The typical "on/off couple". Liam and Gf have been dating on and off for the past few months. One minute they're all over each other, the next they can't stop fighting over the slightest thing. They're currently not together, but Liam genuinely loves -Gf's name- and really wants her back. But being the stubborn girl -Gf's name- is, she's taking none of it. Will Liam finally tell her how he truly feels during the party or will he forget her forever? Will -Gf's name- ever want to take him back... again?

***START BY GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY OR HELPING TO SET IT UP OR START BY HOWEVER YOU LIKE c:***