Prologue Pt.2

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN

"A baby!" Cyan exclaimed running toward the sound of the baby's cries. On the other side of the room was a baby, probably only 6 months old, wrapped up in a white blanket on the floor.

"You ok sweetie?" Cyan asked the baby as she tried to grab the baby. but something ran over and bit her leg ,but it didn't hurt, looking down to her leg she saw a puppy. The puppy was gnawing on Cyan's leg. "Ok I'll take you too."

Reaching over to the baby, the puppy's gnawing worsened. "Ow don't do that!" Cyan ordered, picking up the puppy by the scruff of his neck and putting him under her arm. Cyan picked up the baby looking at its E/C eyes And its (HC) hair, but suddenly something happened, right in front of her eyes, the baby's hair turned white, and... Her left eye had...

(Timeskip give to you by A HOUSEWIFE!)

Quickly walking home Cyan had the puppy and the white haired baby, hiding the baby underneath her jacket. Walking up to her door, Cyan was tackled by a small body, looking down Cyan saw her 5 year old daughter, Sheska (AN bet you didn't see that coming!) "Mommy your home, what's on your skirt ?" Sheska asked pointing at the little bits of blood on it. "Nothing just some tomato juice." Getting an idea, Cyan looked down at Sheska. "Hey Sheska, I have a surprise for you! Wanna see it?" Cyan asked the little five year old, "YES YES YES! IS IT A NEW BOOK?!" Cyan chuckled, "No, it is even better, come on in And I will show you." "YAY, Coming mommy!" Sheska shouted running to the door, and politely opened it for her mother.

"Ok now close your eyes,." Cyan said to the small girl, Sheska listened to her mother, putting her small hands over her chocolate brown eyes. Cyan took the baby out of her jacket, and released the puppy from under her arm. "Ok, open your eyes."

Sheska opened her eyes to see a baby wrapped in a white blankie, next to the baby was a small puppy having white fur with yellow eyes. The baby had white hair, not like grandma white, but a glossy white. "This is your little sister Sheska." Cyan said looking at the baby, "Her name is (YN) , This puppy doesn't have a name, do you want to name it Sheska?" the adult asked the little girl. "Hmmm... It's a girl right?" Cyan nodded " How about Ivory?" Sheska asked her mother, "I love that name!"