5

Pic of Sarah and view--->

(YN) POV

I was in an transmutation circle, screams echoed throughout the room. I was in a dark and misty room, alchemical lighting up a bit of the room, the screams and light abruptly stopped. Suddenly little, flat, black arms shot towards me, I couldn't move, the hands picked me up and pulled me towards a giant purple eye, I felt a terrible pain in left eye.

I woke up with a start a small girl across from me " Hey are you ok, lady?" the girl asked me, worry in her green eyes. "I'm fine, hey umm... Where are your parents?" I asked worried for the little girl, "Oh they are at Central Station, where are your parents?" I was shocked parents would have their child left alone on a train, I answered her question "My Mom is back home, I'm getting a job here in Central." The little girl looked at me, then gasped, clambering over to the window. "The view here is so beautiful, I wish I could stay here forever." looking out the window, I saw it was night time, but the view was breath taking, the little girl sat down on the rather wide window sill leaning on the glass, "Excuse me miss what is your name." I asked the girl. "It's Sarah Wholf. What about you miss?" she answered, "(YN) Morrison,"

Sarah and I began to talk, about our hobbies and things like that, for about 2 hours. Suddenly I realized how tired I was, "Not to sound rude but I'm kinda tired so I'm going to bed, goodnight Sarah." "Goodnight (YN)"

________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapter.

Also you're all Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!