9

Winry POV)

Walking into the room Sheska directed me to, I saw a girl with her right arm and left leg were not there, and blood was gushing out. I saw Sheska try to run forward, I held her back, "(YN)! (YN)! IS SHE OK?! PLEASE LET ME SEE HER!" Sheska shouted, sobbing behind her Glasses.

I got her outside, soothing her with soft words. looking to my left was Alphonse standing up, probably worried about Sheska.

Behind his one of his legs was a small girl, she was looked scared or worried. "Sheska! Are you OK?" Al questioned, "Who is (YN)?"

Sheska sighed, she had calmed down "(YN) is my little sister, she is adopted if you're wondering why we don't look alike." I was quiet, I never knew she had any other family than her mother.

"But what is she doing in Central?" Al asked Sheska was oblivious, "She was taking the Alchemy Exam, she can do Alchemy without a drawing." The little girl Interjected. Al's look darkened " I have to go, I have to go see Ed" Al turned and ran.

"Um... Who are you?" Sheska asked the small girl, " I'm Sarah, (YN) adopted me after..." Sarah said nothing after that, her eyes just went downcast. We all knew what she meant. "We should wait all together till (YN) wakes up.

~Le timeskip Cause I'm god, truth, all, and you.~

Sarah's POV

After several hours, I saw a doctor come out of (YN)'s room, "Excuse me Mr. Is she awake yet?" I asked him. He looked down, "Yes, but she only wants to see Sheska Morrison and Sarah Wholf." "I'm Sarah Wholf,

and-" I pointed at Sheska's sleeping body, "She is Sheska, I'll wake her up."

I walked over to Sheska, and shook her awake saying, " (YN) woke up!" she immediately got up and walked into (YN)'s room. I accidentally awoke Winry too, who followed Sheska.

Sheska POV

I walked into the hospital room, to see a weak looking White haired girl, (YN) gave me a kind smile, "Mom's gonna kill me, right?" she said closing her eyes.

I ran up and hugged her, crying into the crook of her neck. "I'm so sorry, Im a terrible older sister, I'm so sorry" I sobbed.

(YN) POV

Sheska was crying into my shoulder, about being a bad sister, "Sheska, I did this on my own I will be fine, It is Not Your Fault" I said, comforting my older sister.

~Le timeskip after comforting and stuff

We were all talking I learned that the blonde girl's name was Winry, she was an automail engineer, mine to be exact.

We were all talking when the door opened. Looking up I saw it was Mustang, " Hello sir, sorry can't salute." I said to him, he just gave me a small smile and took out a scroll and began to read it.

"On behalf of the Fuhrer I declare you a State Alchemist, your name is The Demon Alchemist. Here is your pocket watch, to show your Identity." He said handing me a silver pocket watch.

I sat there in shock, I had gotten in, Mustang began to walk out but before he left he said, "Also you're teamed up with Fullmetal."