Chapter 16:In the morning

I am so sorry for not writing the whole lemon I deeply apologize it felt very uncomfortable.

Lucy POV

I woke up smothered in a warm muscular chest, I say up remembering last night I had sex with Natsu he was my first, the visions replaying in my head made me smile, I was so distracted I didn't realize I was naked!

"So your awake."I heard a husky voice say I felt two strong arms pull me down my back against his chest his rock hard chest against my back.

"Last night was great."he whispered in my ears sending shivers down my back, as nodded staying silent.

"Are you not going to say anything?"he asked.

"Well I-I U-um I um w-well."I stuttered  but I couldn't make the words out.

He turned me to face him as he smiled at me making me blush.

"Your cute you know that."he smirked pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek making me shiver in delight.

I tried to talk but  I just couldn't make the words come out of my mouth I was so nervous I didn't know how to speak, ' wow Lucy your getting braver.' I thought to myself sarcastically shaking my head.

"I had fun."I finally made out. 'Really Lucy, I had fun why not tell him his dicks big while your at it'

"I know, the sounds you made kind of made it clear."he chuckled, making me blush hard.

"I wasn't that loud."I pouted ' finally you talk Lucy and with sense.'

"Um my vampire hearing begs to differ."he stated.

I looked away blushing Crimson 'okay Lucy end of the line first the stuttering now the the blushing you need to take a trip back to how to be Lucy camp

Rule 1: don't stutter
Rule 2: don't blush so much'

"Your thoughts are hilarious Lucy."Natsu chuckled.

Damn it!

'Rule 3: be careful what you think'

"Yes Lucy, yes."Natsu chuckled.

Damn it!

Oh how I apologize for this short chapter exam have just ended and I want to stay up and watch movies all night and another

IT IS COLD!

I mean I live in a tropical area (in the Caribbean) and it has never ever been this cold here like ever it's always warm I am dying I think gray and Elsa came and had a party for snowmen seriously it had never been this cold it seem that the climate change thing is really happening because I feel like I soon se snow

IN THE FREAKING CARIBBEAN!

see ya 😝