Epilouge

Here we are the end of the book well here we go.

4 years later.

Well it's been 4 years and I am now 22 years old, I became an author and Natsu had become fireman we are still vampires and  we haven't aged a day all my friends had wondered why, and I had just found out I was pregnant and I'm afraid to tell Natsu.

(A/N they can have babies)

"Hey Luce."Natsu greeted with a a peck on the lips.

"Hi Natsu."I replied to Natsu chuckling nervously.

"You okay Luce you seem a bit tense."he asked me with a worried face.

"No, no I'm fine."I said, two nervous chuckles exiting my mouth.

"No your not okay."Natsu said trapping me in a corner.

"I-I'm fine why would you think somethings wrong with me."I asked him.

"Cause your heart it's beating so fast."he told me putting his head in between my large breasts."come on tell me."he persisted giving me nice kisses up and down my neck, okay he broke me down completely.

"I'm pregnant."I blurted out, he looked socked his mouth hung open.

"It's okay if you don't want it we can have an abortion or we could give it up for foster care just don't leave me."I cried and laid my head in his chest.

"Lucy look at me ."he said, I looked up at him my eyes stained with tears.

"I would love for you to have my child."he told me, my eyes lit up with excitement, and I gave him a huge hug and passionately kissed him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you."I told him, hugging him close to me, he kissed up my neck his hands on my hips.

"I love you too."he whispered in my ear.

Man did I love this man.

The End

I have finally finished the story, did you guys like it yay please vote comment and follow for more and for all those who don't know about my story

THE DARK DRAGON!

Please read it and vote and comment in it thanks everybody for everything as. For support me and my story.

Buh-bye😝