Chapter.1 {T H E F A L L}

your hands trembled as you sat up and held your head. You rubbed your forehead where you had hit it on the ground; not as bad as it could have been if these flower hadn't caught my fall you glanced up and saw a giant hole where you had fallen from, you gulped and started feeling nauseous as you stood up and walked to the wall looking to grab for something to climb out of with...
    Nothing.
    You sighed and and patted your pockets helplessly when suddenly you heard a loud scream and you turned around suddenly. Something sounded oddly familiar about that scream, your heart began beating fast and all that was running through your head was save her, do something this time! and you felt you adrenaline spike and you ran as fast as you could out of the black room with the yellow petals.
    The whole area was quiet and it made your head pound and you felt yourself choking up for some reason. You burst pass all the rooms and you saw a lot of small piles of dust, which caught your eye curiously. You stopped running when you got to a house, the door was left open and you entered sheepishly.
    Your hands wrung them self and you muttered a soft " hello?" and you glanced around the house. In Front of you was a stairway that led down somewhere and one hallway to your right and a room to your left. A familiar smell caught your attention and you began walking into the room to the left, in the room was a lonely chair a purple rug and bookcases and you made your way back to the small kitchen.
    You glanced at the stove and there on it sat a pie it smelled so familiar and you felt deja vu kicking in and you remembered something. A small child smiled at you and a goat, your mother, patted both your heads and bid you farewell with lunch boxes with that pie in it. The child, Frisk, had a smile on their face and they signed to you how good the food smelled.
    Sobbing broke you out of your trance and you rushed out of the kitchen and jumped over the broken chain by the stairs and ran down them. When you reached the bottom a long hallway stretched in front of you and you sprinted as fast as your legs would get you. You turned and suddenly you were faced with two familiar people. Even though you've never met them this situation seemed familiar.   
    Frisk rushed up to mom and sliced at her, suddenly you knew at that moment what this was. You shot you hand out and screamed " no!". the cut stretched along moms chest. And Frisk turned around as mom fell to her knees and held her chest choking. The small buttons in front of them were covered in " cancel " signs. And you felt your chest tighten as Frisk glared at you with tears in their eyes.
    They signed something and you couldn't recognize it, and you watched them reach to press the button that was labeled fight and they reared back their hand to throw the toy knife in their hand. But when they tried to press it a " cancel" button flashed over it and they scoffed before pushing past mom and running out of the big doors.
    You ran over to Toriel who laid on the ground and you dropped to your knees next to her and held her up to you. She peeked her eyes open and she reached a hand up and wiped your tears away and you sobbed.
    " Don't cry Asriel, not when this is the last time i'll see you"
    You gulped softly and you were confused you weren't named Asriel. Your name was [y/n].
    "Mom doesn't want to see you cry when she's like this" She muttered and her hand began turning to dust and powdered dirtied your [f/c] shirt. You stared wide eyed at her hand and you tried to grab for her arm that was falling apart and it fell and turned to dust quicker. Suddenly she tried to sit up and her eyes became wide.
    "Sans no, he doesn't know... Don't protect the child, oh god what have I done" suddenly she burst into tears and her body spread into dust on the ground.