Chapter.19 { N A P }

he door shut and he Sat on his bed and rubbed his eyes "I need to know who you are."
You felt your hands wring themself, you weren't going to spill the beans about the timelines, no more mistrust on either sides. You smiled awkwardly "Do I really need to re introduce myself?"
"Okay listen, tibia honest i'm putting myself out on a limb here..." He leaned toward you with a grin "I'm sorta known around here for my mysterious attitude".
You snorted and he chuckled. His expression melted to a sadder one.
"This may sound weird, but I've seen you" He looked away from you and muttered "In my dreams" he turned to you and looked uncomfortable "You did horrible things, but you also did amazing things... You were so cruel, yet selfless..." He shook his head and you leaned against the door.
"You don't seem to be acting yourself" you whispered and tucked some stray strands of hair behind your ear. He peeked at you and you mumbled quickly "It's just a feeling".
"Well while we're having an akward moment, my brother thinks we're boneing" you both laughed but the laughter dissolved again.
You thought about just leaving but you didn't want to leave on a sour note, you smiled at the familiar joke in your mind "What does a skeleton order at a restaurant?"
He smiled to himself "What do they order" he knew the joke.
You giggled "Spare ribs".
He laughed "I'm so tired I don't have any puns off the bat"
"You're such a lazy bones" you caught yourself and looked to him testily. You walked over to him and placed a hand on his "I promise you I won't hurt anyone. Believe in me."
His eyes widened and his smile shrunk, you frowned and let go of his hand. He grabbed your instead gently and looked hopeful. "Hey kiddo, you seem like a really nice person... Don't do anything numb skulled".
                                  ½ HP Gained
                                       [Hope]