Chapter. 27 {I M P R E S S I O NS )

You woke up to birds singing. Your heartbeat was slow, but your eyes felt puffy because of the tears from the night before. You're body ached and you realized you've been pressed against the rough bones of the skeleton whose arms were wrapped around you, his head on your chest. He must have been listening for your heartbeat, you had woken up a few times crying which terrified him. He needed some sort of evidence you were gonna survive.
His eyes were closed and his smile had gone down to a comfortable expression his fingers were at your waist and he flexed his fingers and mumbled something softly. You tried to move away from the skeleton and you felt the impression the bone left of your skin. His grip tightened and he held you still, pulling you closer and instead burying his skull in the crook of your neck.
"Don't leave me, not yet..." his voice was barely a whisper as he whimpered out that simple line.
You sighed softly at his childlike behavior, trying to untangle your body from his.
"Pap please, they'll kill you..." His voice was rising and it made your heart jump "I've seen this, it's, they'll... Please don't break the promise.." He pulled you closer and his hand went to your neck and pressed on your jugular, his eyes peeked an eye open groggily and he sighed at the soft pulse pushing against him bones.
He looked up at you with a gentle expression and sat up. You felt your skin throb with the indentations and he stared at your cheek and arm that the mark was left on. He looked nervous suddenly, his fingers pushing against the lowered and slightly red skin, his eyes snapping to yours, you knew that expression. Fear.
"I'm fine, it'll go back to normal in a few minutes" you sat up and pulled his face to a kiss.
His cheekbones went blue and when you pulled away he glanced away awkwardly. "Geez you sure know how to pick em huh?"
"What do you mean?" you sat up
"Nothing, it's going tibia fine"
***
"Sorry kid but you'll have to deal with the fact im gonna check up on you every one and a while" Sans chuckled
"I'm not a baby Sans, give me a break I can take care of things" You mumbled, the cold wind of Snowdin pushed your hair in your face.
Sans gave you an unimpressed look and rolled his eyes "You're being a little hard headed"
Frisk tugged at your sleeve signing " we need to go" their expression looked uncomfortable.
"Where's Papyrus?" you glanced to Sans
"Probably with Undyne" Sans shrugged, he reached out and ruffled Frisks hair and laughed "Take care of her okay kiddo?" He fixed Frisks collar gently "Don't do anything dumb"
Frisks hands clenched and their foot tapped impatiently.