Chapter.21 {T H E M A N W H O S P E A K S I N H A N D S)

You woke up in a different bed, a place you didn't remember. Sans slept next to you and you laid on his shoulder, which you quickly realized was not very comfortable. You sat up and cringed when your head throbbed, Sans peeked an eye open at you and he smiled calmly.
    "It's, uh, weird isn't it?" He sat up next to you and gently took your hand in his and grabbed your chin gently bringing you in for a kiss. You closed your eyes and he let go of your chin and held your face, you split for air first with a blush.
    "Where are we?" you muttered. You looked around, the room was odly empty, yet clean. Something you couldn't explain about it made you happy.
    "Whats up with you right now kiddo...where are you in that head of yours?" Sans laughed softly and watched as you looked around curiously, taking in your features. He sighed "We got to the surface, remember?", he placed a hand on your arm and dragged it down your skin, leaving you feeling awkward. You turned to him and tried to cover up the fact you didn't want to be touched.
    "I don't remember anything" You stared at him emptily "Sans" you felt nothing "You killed me."
    Sans blinked and looked away with an uncomfortable expression "What are you talking about?" suddenly his expression hardened and his eyes went black "Did you break our promise?"
    You felt your mouth dry and you felt a shiver down your back "What promise?"

    *☺☻☼☽☾☾☽☼☀☁☝️▽◆◇○◎☻☺

The world twitched and you felt the room go cold, you blinked hard and the room was all white and you were alone. Your breath was labored and you felt fear grab a hold of you, you turned and noticed a tall figure in the corner. The monster was wearing all black and goo dripped from his right eye and the top of him left up his head. He opened his arms and you noticed the black holes in his hands, he signed something you didn't understand.

*☝☻☼☹☻☺▽◆

    The monsters smile grew and he began to fade, he stumbled forward with his hands outstretched and you shrieked shortly and pressed yourself on the wall away from him. He held the top of your head against the wall with one hand and pushed his face close to yours and you felt his hand trace something on your face, you felt a drip down your face and you closed your eyes tightly praying for it to be over. The pressure was gone as suddenly as it appeared and you slid your back down the wall to sit down, your heart was pounding.
    The rooms walls turned into mirrors and you noticed the writing in black that stretched under your eyes and across the bridge of your nose.

CANCEL